Rumour Jack Lucrowsius

Remove this Banner Ad

Assume everyone watched the prelims, assume everybody noticed how skills by foot helped decide both results.
I also assume there's a downplaying of Luko's talents due to fear of him going to Port and not us?
And yeah, I know what assume broken down is...
IMHO Luko would be a massive get for us and help correct a similarly massive deficiency: players with vision who can kick.
Luko is the last kind of footballer you want in a final.

Haha prob did. I suppose if you get there, players can do anything on a particular day. But I’m not backing Luko to do anything else but go in his shell in a final.
I think talent always shines through, he may not realise it, but i think a change of scenery will be exactly what he needs, remember he was picked ahead of Rankine Rozee and Butters, the talent is there.

Haha prob did. I suppose if you get there, players can do anything on a particular day. But I’m not backing Luko to do anything else but go in his shell in a final.

I remember (vaguely) him playing an Sanfl prelim and kicking 4-5 goals as a kid.

Reckon he has it in him to be a big game player. Nothing a player does at GC should reflect on their career

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think talent always shines through, he may not realise it, but i think a change of scenery will be exactly what he needs, remember he was picked ahead of Rankine Rozee and Butters, the talent is there.

Its just astounding to me the lack of respect on here for Lukos talent.

Dude was 22 years when he kicked 39 goals from 22 games in an average team. Think about how this board raves about FOG's 41 goals from 23 games this year.

If our future 1st is involved in this trade, can we upgrade 25 to either Gold Coast's 20 or add some more things and get 13?

If we give up F1 on its own for Luko and pick 25 on its own for ANB, I will be very disappointed. I'd take both at the club, but neither are too good an opportunity to pass up.

If our future 1st is involved in this trade, can we upgrade 25 to either Gold Coast's 20 or add some more things and get 13?

If we give up F1 on its own for Luko and pick 25 on its own for ANB, I will be very disappointed. I'd take both at the club, but neither are too good an opportunity to pass up.
Most of us are of the view that something along these lines will be what we try for.

Another naive one
Naive because you think the AFL dictates clubs wait until the last second to make the trades? How do you explain this occurring yet it's never been spoken about or leaked?

Clubs wait because trading is a game of bluff and double bluff.

How is that more naive? Do you also think 5G is dangerous and the Earth is flat?

I don't mind debating but if you want to call the most logical option naive then you aren't comjng from a place of respect

I remember (vaguely) him playing an Sanfl prelim and kicking 4-5 goals as a kid.

Reckon he has it in him to be a big game player. Nothing a player does at GC should reflect on their career

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
It was 5 and his debut SANFL game, a skinny kid against men in a Prelim.
Back then I only wanted Izak after kicking 5 in the u/18’s and Luko.
Now is our chance to get him but my stance has been the same all along, GC are in a position
to cop our 2nd at best on his full $ if he nominates us . ANB a 3rd if Melb is claiming his trade is benevolent.

The only issue is with Pear’s future draft picks which are rising in value more than gold atm.

Naive because you think the AFL dictates clubs wait until the last second to make the trades? How do you explain this occurring yet it's never been spoken about or leaked?

Clubs wait because trading is a game of bluff and double bluff.

How is that more naive? Do you also think 5G is dangerous and the Earth is flat?

I don't mind debating but if you want to call the most logical option naive then you aren't comjng from a place of respect
Why do you think they televise the last day of trade week?? It's absolutely stage managed.

Clubs are talking well beyond the 2 weeks of it, and whilst you are correct in that a lot of trades get worked through, you are indeed naive in that there's a lot that doesn't go on beforehand.

Clubs only get 15 minutes with each other to work these things out each day, tell me how that's not stage management ??

Now grow up, or put me on ignore.

Assume everyone watched the prelims, assume everybody noticed how skills by foot helped decide both results.
I also assume there's a downplaying of Luko's talents due to fear of him going to Port and not us?
And yeah, I know what assume broken down is...
IMHO Luko would be a massive get for us and help correct a similarly massive deficiency: players with vision who can kick.

I think most people will take Luko and I think the money us almost irrelevant.

I think the main debate is around the future 1st. He is not worth a top 5 pick so if you don't think we will improve then you don't do it. If you think we will have a better season in 2025 and move up the ladder then it gets done.

Why do you think they televise the last day of trade week?? It's absolutely stage managed.

Clubs are talking well beyond the 2 weeks of it, and whilst you are correct in that a lot of trades get worked through, you are indeed naive in that there's a lot that doesn't go on beforehand.

Clubs only get 15 minutes with each other to work these things out each day, tell me how that's not stage management ??

Now grow up, or put me on ignore.
That's interesting, so clubs only get 15 minutes to talk each day? How does that work, that's about 4.5 hours per day, is that the extent of each day?

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Jack Lucrowsius

Remove this Banner Ad

Back