Rumour Jack Steven Stabbing Incident

Remove this Banner Ad

Seen James Packer and Mariah Carey once. They walked pass me in the atrium entrance. Both are tall aswell. Packers has big ears. I was working on lights at the time. Changing light globes that were out on the ceiling. They seemed busy but nice. Has quite the entourage. Big dudes in suits all around them. Remember I had the scissor lift. I was the ground watch while my co worker was changing globes. Had barriers up and a safety vest. It was blocking one of the entrance doors. They had to go around me. Was kind of cool but not that exciting. I was pretending to look up and pointing at lights that were blown like I was actually doing something important. Think Packer was impressed.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
James packer tall? he would of had the stillettos on

I have been told from a third party source that he was cheating on his partner.

Told her that he was traveling to Melbourne to see some mates. She followed him up and found him with his mistress. The she stabbed him.

Probably why he hasn't said anything to the cops.

There you go. Totally unreliable but you can come back to this.

On Pixel XL using BigFooty.com mobile app

Told her that he was traveling to Melbourne to see some mates. She followed him up and found him with his mistress. The she stabbed him.

Ditto, heard this today.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.
Well yeah, obviously. At least while he was going out with Mim, Packer was in reasonable shape. His current girlfriend is a total babe but he's blown out to Jabba The Hut size, it's disgusting.

I know the pocket money would be nice but goddamn. There's limits.

By mistress do you mean Jack Sinclair?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I used to work at Crown few years ago. This is complete garbage comment. I monitored the whole premises. I did maintenance and had two way radios connected to all channels. I had swipe passes for all of crown and know whats behind the hidden areas. I use to walk around the whole premises just for something to do passing time. Even helped with setting up Brownlow and Logies backstage. Mostly it was a boring job. And let me tell you I had a lot of time on my hands. Couple of things sorry to be a party pooper but to spoil all these myths. Crown 100% does not have a morgue as some rumors I've heard of the years people spread about it that it does. Crown is actually pretty boring. The most interesting thing I seen in the time I was there was once had MMA fighters once brawled in the promanade showers. Also people poo a lot in the pools and spas.
Doesn't sound so boring to me anymore.

Only one problem with this bullshit theory

With him failing to disclose information 3 possible scenarios:

1. Stabbed by dealer due to dispute
2. Stabbed by male partner in sex fetish
3. Stabbed by girlfriend/wife due to cheating with male/female

4. Cut accidentally by a friend who he doesn't want to implicate.
5. Cut in the presence of a witness he doesn't to name or admit associating with.
6. Cut in circumstances that could jeopardise legal standing elsewhere like with child access.
7. Cut when breaking a specific promise made to someone important.
8. Cut when too drunk to know better and too dumb to admit it when sober.
9. Martians.

It's, of course, number one but there are a million reasonable scenarios we could dream up if we tried.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Jack Steven Stabbing Incident

Remove this Banner Ad

Back