Rumour Jack Steven Stabbing Incident

Remove this Banner Ad

Was on a tinder date being romantic chopping up coconut tram tracks finely on an ikea mango board to garnish desert. Unfortunately he slipped on a knife and hurt himself so case closed.
serves him right for using an ikea mango board that undoubtably had a crayon drawing on it that was purchased from D Beams for $200

So, the AFL banning random sexual interactions has more to do with avoiding their players getting stabbed by their partners than being infected with Covid, right?

I reckon he was drunk at the baby mamma's place and she got stabby... this has the feeling of drunken yelling, smashed dishes, and a woman with crazy eyes and a sharp knife.
"a woman with crazy eyes" :rolleyes:

It's more often men that end up stabbing their partners but anyway.

If it was his gf Stevens could just say "was mucking around drunk, carrying on, was an accident, funny story to tell the kids one day!" and that would be the end of the speculation and police investigation.

Instead he's gone with "can't say, sorry still don't want to say anything. Oh no wait... I can't remember, Sorry".

5 years after killing your old man you too can start to get ready for release if you can be found not guilty because of a mental illness
I'm not a psychologist but I do think that murdering your own parent would point to something going wrong upstairs.

I'm not a psychologist but I do think that murdering your own parent would point to something going wrong upstairs.
Agree, my point is more about talking about release from jail after only 5 years though

Last edited:
"a woman with crazy eyes" :rolleyes:

It's more often men that end up stabbing their partners but anyway.

If it was his gf Stevens could just say "was mucking around drunk, carrying on, was an accident, funny story to tell the kids one day!" and that would be the end of the speculation and police investigation.

Instead he's gone with "can't say, sorry still don't want to say anything. Oh no wait... I can't remember, Sorry".

You reckon someone stabbing someone else doesn't have crazy eyes? What sort of cold blooded killer are you, man? I would hate to meet your toump ass in a dark alley, that's for sure.

So some reports saying stab wound was close to his heart and that he is very very lucky

Close to his heart,
Ex-girlfriend to blame,
Past St Kilda great,
Looking for Geelong fame...

I'm not a psychologist but I do think that murdering anyone would point to something going wrong upstairs.

See how this works? No one is responsible for anything.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm not a psychologist but I do think that murdering anyone would point to something going wrong upstairs.

See how this works? No one is responsible for anything.

Schizophrenia... An extended family member has it. She copes well now and has made something out of her life, but put her family through hell for years (seriously, some dark, dark times). Thankfully for her they stuck by her. She has dozens of voices in her head, each with a distinct personality and character attached that she has to cope with, one of which (when she was really sick) was urging her to hurt a family member. She would target this person repeatedly, once with a knife after which police were called and she was temporarily institutionalised.
I should add that the immediate family these days is tighter than most families I know, and this person (who’s found the right meds and been well for a few decades now) is These days a kind, generous person who’s more or less a fully functioning adult... career, mortgage, etc.
What happened with the Walshes was tragic, but locking up a young man who was suffering psychosis, possibly doesn’t remember what happened, and who is probably a decent person with good prospects for rehabilitation seems pretty dumb.

Nah, there's plenty of legitimate and understandable reasons to pull out the bayonet.

Turns out Cy wasn't actually found guilty of murder so it's all a bit of a moot point.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Jack Steven Stabbing Incident

Remove this Banner Ad

Back