Rumour Jack Steven Stabbing Incident

Remove this Banner Ad

He isn’t a kid, he is 30 years old.

Stabbed in the chest and initial reports has little knowledge of what happened and who he was with. Hmmm.

why get hung up on something like that? Really strange position to have on a person who got stabbed and hurt.

why get hung up on something like that? Really strange position to have on a person who got stabbed and hurt.

Old mate was wishing that a Victorian AFL player would get COVID in another thread earlier today--- I wouldn't put too much value into his contributions.

Old mate was wishing that a Victorian AFL player would get COVID in another thread earlier today--- I wouldn't put too much value into his contributions.

what a f....ing scumbag. Seriously.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There seems to be a few.

"In Australia" was the original claim made

16 week quad issue coming up for Jack ....... AFL to confirm shortly ...... stamp of approval from several other AFL players as well

I'm sure he'll have serious complications with his stab wound getting infected etc. if the incident was of that nature and the AFL was to internally suspend him.

The Beams quad might follow though.

View attachment 877139
Mate sent me this. Let’s see how they worm themselves out of this one

Real odd that your mate sends you note files instead of texts, but each to their own.

Yeah this is dodgier than a 2nd hand jetski - a screenshot of the Notes app? Give me a break 🙄

Brand new account, screen shot from the notes app (conveniently taken within minutes of the post), mobile phone has 82% battery life after 8pm--- seems legit to me :rolleyes:

I have nothing witty or insightful to add.

Other than that you can take the lad out of St Kilda...
You're right, glassing your missus doesn't count as a stabbing technically now does it.

**** off with that shit, particually when it takes seconds to start naming off North players who have ****ed up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Jack Steven Stabbing Incident

Remove this Banner Ad

Back