Rumour Jack Steven Stabbing Incident

Remove this Banner Ad

Kid/young man, who GAF? A dude got hurt. if that’s your focus, you got problems bro.
I can see you like the view from your high horse but a person can wish Jack a speedy recovery and still wonder htf he found himself stabbed and why he is now evading police questioning.

This is messed up. Hope the kid is ok.

I can see you like the view from your high horse but a person can wish Jack a speedy recovery and still wonder htf he found himself stabbed and why he is now evading police questioning.

my original post. Plenty of high horse in that. Gee the DH brigade is in full flight tonight.

my original post. Plenty of high horse in that. Gee the DH brigade is in full flight tonight.
I wasn't responding to your original post. If I was I would have quoted it.

I quoted these posts here and I explained my position. Just because you can't tackle this issue from multiple points of view isn't my problem. Your "wont somebody think of the children" routine is honestly pretty tiresome.

why get hung up on something like that? Really strange position to have on a person who got stabbed and hurt.

Kid/young man, who GAF? A dude got hurt. if that’s your focus, you got problems bro.

I wasn't responding to your original post. If I was I would have quoted it.

I quoted these posts here and I explained my position. Just because you can't tackle this issue from multiple points of view isn't my problem. Your "wont somebody think of the children" routine is honestly pretty tiresome.

Understand where you are coming from. People put themselves in positions by stupid choices. In a time where there is restrictions and no pubs/clubs. Says more than an unfortunate incident. The bleeding hearts will want to dispute there is other circumstances and shut it down because no one "knows" the details.

Hopefully it was my favourite one.

1589720326185.png

Here he is spotted in just the sort of defiant pose a recklessly dangerous experimenting Martian would take. But Marvin looks even more dangerous. Angry at least. Just the type of guy to be too angry to close the incision before releasing the catch back into the population.

1589720462535.png

It's hard to pick but I can't name a good Martian. They are all a bunch of vile meanies.

1589720581126.png

Well we secured him at the trade table for very little for a player of his caliber, i guess here is why. Sad for the bloke but if you are an AFL footballer who gets stabbed in Melbourne and then won't talk......um yeah.
You are going on like it's fait accompli that this issue came with JS to the cattery?

...a decade at Moorabbin he was never stabbed once, 5 minutes at Geelong..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks for telling us you hope Jack is okay, that makes you a really good person.
As opposed to being the type of person who thinks police leaks are ok and that you are guilty till proven innocent 👍

What a ****wit

Is there any reason to not think that a person with severe depression issues having a couple too many drinks at home has a psychotic episode which leads to an incident of self-harm and then memory loss from the aforementioned psychotic episode?
Severe depression can lead to psychosis which in turn can lead to memory loss.
Excessive drinking in itself can lead to memory loss - which i think many in here could attest to.
(myself included after a big night thinking - How the hell did I get home?)
Depression, alcohol, self-harm, psychosis, memory loss - even taking out psychosis the other 4 together fit very well.

The drug deal gone south is just a plausible but the commentary within this thread gives me little hope for the future of humanity.

Even if it is the drugs issue you have to feel sorry for him either way, as this a human being that obviously has some real problems.
However, being an internet forum it provides a level an anonymity, which in turn allows people to become rather feral.
For what purpose those that want to jump to conclusions, and bring down an already damaged individual, for some sense of perverted self-gratification;
I just don't understand!

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Jack Steven Stabbing Incident

Remove this Banner Ad

Back