Nick Riewoldt is a spud.
Adam Cooney is rubbish.
Justin Koschitze is woeful.
Gary Ablett Jnr is laughable.

Andrew Walker is a god.
Dean Polo is a freak.
Brad Dalziell walks on water.
Mark McGough is a hall of famer.

I suspect this is and will forever be your best post.

:eek: :thumbsu:

Jack Watts.. has even been criticised by the Channel Seven broadcast team (towards the end of the Channel 7 coverage). One of the main criticisms was delivered by Leigh Matthews (so don't question the panel's qualifications).. who said that most no. 1 draft picks in their first few games show at least a glimpse of the talent they have been touted for but that he had showed none.

Exactly, and as for Fevola... forget about it!

If any of the Melbourne-obsessed, acne-riddled, "know-it-all" computer jockeys we've seen around the Bay lately were coaching at Carlton when he started out, he wouldn't have survived past his first two games. :cool:

Watts' first 2 games = 17 possessions - 2 goals

Riewoldt's first 2 games = 16 possessions - no goals

Fevola's first 2 games = 2 possessions - no goals

Exactly, and as for Fevola... forget about it!

If any of the Melbourne-obsessed, acne-riddled computer jockeys we've seen around the Bay lately were coaching at Carlton when he started out, he wouldn't have survived past his first two games.. :cool:

To be fair he kicked some ridiculous amount of goals against Collingwood in a pre-season or exhibition game. I know it was televised and I watched it thinking WOW, where did he come from. It wasn't the real thing (season proper) but it was a spectacular performance that loudly announced his talent.

jack watts is a superstar, he will be the best kick for goal the AFL has ever known, born freak.. 2 games in shows great ability.lol

Gee for a so called hawthorn supporter, it's funny how you've barely posted on the hawks board. is that once you've posted there?

but on geelong threads you pop up more frequently. Even saying how you reckon gary ablett is a better player than luke hodge... that sounds very strange. you're not a hawthorn supporter you're a trolling geelong supporter. yawn

is that you catspremiers 2007?

This guy is so shit i cant believe how bad he is cant get near it
trade him now his useless...

trade him to us...

PLEASE

Gonna be a gun no question

(Log in to remove this ad.)

don't have an opinion on it unlike hawthorn supporters who pick hodge.
you post an awful lot about geelong players you know? how come you don't go anywhere near the hawthorn boards?
im an apprentice like you and i havent posted much comments at all..so u say u joined this month, who are u really cupbiy

His hot asssssss yummy

cup man is cup man. your history of posts is their for all to see. and i can see that you dont post on hawthorn boards so i dont think your a hawthorn supporter.

You make some very good points Cup - the bad spelling, juvenile trolling and the single-minded obsession with the Demons are certainly all hallmarks of CP2007 (and his alter ego "Cheshire Cat") - and I know I haven't seen either of those 2 ids around the Bay much lately. :rolleyes:

Plus there's the fact that virtually no Hawthorn supporters have backed him up at all in anything he's been saying...

so i stick to bay 13 and have a ban from main board coz of ablett thread, im apparently not a hawks supporter coz ive had 5 post in a hawks thread?? and cupbiy stalking me joined within 3 weeks and thinks he knows it all, mmmm , biff its you isnt it?

Remove this Banner Ad

Jack Watts

Remove this Banner Ad

Back