Scandal Jack Ziebell coward punched

Remove this Banner Ad

Going to be unpopular but, I have been going to bars for 20 years and have never seen an unprovoked attack. (Even with many AFL footballers drinking in them).
Careful media management has gone on here and it will be hard to ever know the real truth of what happened. Having said that, I wish Jack a speedy recovery.
Ive been going to bars for 32 years, Ive seen numerous. You must be going to RSL clubs.

This is objectively wrong - the laws have only become tougher under Andrews for these sorts of assaults.

Yes you could argue that is due to increased publicity and pressure - but we haven’t gone backwards in sentencing.

Fact check yourself
My nephew was king hit outside a bar in Richmond 18 months ago, taken to hospital, news coverage etc. Gave a statement to police, security footage, security guards statements. They caught the guy and his mates, 6months in he was ringing the cops to find out what happened which was very little. Eventually he was told he would not need to go to court as they had enough evidence, however the person who assaulted him had parents with money to soften the charges and penalty.
So yes, the laws have become tougher for some and apply at different levels in society, unfortunately

Going to be unpopular but, I have been going to bars for 20 years and have never seen an unprovoked attack. (Even with many AFL footballers drinking in them).
Careful media management has gone on here and it will be hard to ever know the real truth of what happened. Having said that, I wish Jack a speedy recovery.
I've never seen Darwin. Presumably therefore it doesn't exist

Again - define (un)provoked.

If a random dude looks at you funny, some would say they were provoked.

If someone calls you a ***t, some would say they were provoked.

If a dude spills your beer, some would say they were provoked.

If a footballer leers at your missus, some would say they were provoked.

If a footballer tries to pick up your missus, some would say they were provoked.

But in none of those scenarios are you legally allowed to snot someone.

Last edited:
I was hanging out with a gay dude first time I got my arse handed to me. A group of heroes circled me and said “hey where’s your boyfriend?”, and I replied “he’s a mate, my name is Toump Ass, pleased to meet you”.

Some would say they were provoked 🤡

Lol, funny how some arseclowns only seem to have started caring about police brutality when the anti-lockdown protesters copped a kicking. The kind of people that would’ve been cheering it on at every other protest or picket line that’s been broken up by the coppers previously.

Unprovoked beltings happen and they’re a horrible thing. But if you say they happen more nowadays you’ve either been a shut in your whole life or you’re just blatantly talking out of your arse. Far less instances these days of some poor bloke being set upon because a group of heroes have decided he’s gay and therefore must be bashed because he’s not dressed like a total bogan or has long hair.

Kinda ****ed you can do time for spraypainting a few walls but beating the shit out of someone in an unprovoked attack is a fine. I guess money is more important than your face? Me personally, I'd rather get robbed then beaten to a pulp.

I've seen someone get 30 months max, 18 months minimum in Victoria for less. (with no priors)
Got to understand the good old R card -The Racist Card would have been brought out to get this piece of Garbage off from doing Jail .
But if it was the other way around and if was someone of Middle Eastern,Asian,Islander or African appearance that would have been bashed by someone of caucasian appearance let say wearing a Neo Nazi scumbag clothing then that person would be jailed.
I don’t care if your black white pink green yellow in shin colour or of any background commit the crime and get caught do the jail time.
What these A-Holes did to Zieball was disgrace but are now laughing at Zieball and the law and I expect scum like this will do this to someone else and if caught again will know they will get off.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kinda ****ed you can do time for spraypainting a few walls but beating the s**t out of someone in an unprovoked attack is a fine. I guess money is more important than your face? Me personally, I'd rather get robbed then beaten to a pulp.

This kind of violence can literally mentally scar people for life and give them PTSD/panic attacks when they are out at night. On top of potentially permanent facial scarring / nose disfigurement.

Meanwhile the scum who attacked him can go home laughing. Judge is an utter fool and I hope he is held to account but he won't be.

Last edited:
To play devil's advocate here...

He was fined $25k. And is sending a 21yo to prison really ideal?

I don't think the numbers are good in terms of rehabilitation in prison. You're more likely to come out as a genuine crook that a mild mannered law abiding citizen.

Whilst part of me really wants to see dickheads like this suffer in prison, another part of me wonders if it really helps society in the long run?

I don't think the numbers are good in terms of rehabilitation in prison. You're more likely to come out as a genuine crook that a mild mannered law abiding citizen.

Whilst part of me really wants to see dickheads like this suffer in prison, another part of me wonders if it really helps society in the long run?
Ibrahim is not going to become a mild mannered law abiding citizen by getting away with things like this. It will only be a matter of time before he and his clown mates belt more vulnerable people.

A few months in the cell might scare him into not repeating his actions. Wouldn’t bet on it though as scum usually stays scum.

Last edited:

Yeah just let degenerates, scumbags, junkies and idiotic tik tok pranksters get away with all their senseless violence and bullshit. Too many excuses made for these type of ****wits nowdays. **** them.

Rehabilitation is just ONE purpose of prison.

It is also to provide JUSTICE for the victim, DETER other potential criminals and PROTECT society from a thug who bashes strangers.

The judge has completely failed to provide justice, completely failed to deter other criminals, or protect society from a clearly violent thug.

Fines are the dumbest punishment ever, if he's rich it's literally no punishment at all.

Rehabilitation is just ONE purpose of prison.

It is also to provide JUSTICE for the victim, DETER other potential criminals and PROTECT society from a thug who bashes strangers.

The judge has completely failed to provide justice, completely failed to deter other criminals, or protect society from a clearly violent thug.

Fines are the dumbest punishment ever, if he's rich it's literally no punishment at all.

As I said on the north board last week, waleed from the project interviewed the judge that sentenced those young Lebanese men that targeted caucasian girls for gang rapes back in the early 2000’s in Sydney.

He said the number 1 aim of the “justice” system is rehabilitation.

They really should change the name to the rehabilitation system if that’s the case.

The worst thing is hearing judges say things like “community expectations” with regard to sentencing. They are that far out of touch with the community it’s not funny.

Remove this Banner Ad

Scandal Jack Ziebell coward punched

Remove this Banner Ad

Back