Player Watch Jackson Ramsay (Delisted 2017)

Will he or won't he?

• Yes

Votes: 106 60.6%
  • No

Votes: 52 29.7%
  • Maybe at another club

Votes: 17 9.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I have a dream...that people will stop judging young kids (Ramsay is 20) after a handful of senior games (2 in 2014 plus NAB games in 2015).

Some people have also seen him in the VFL and watched him in the juniors.

Ramsay is not a future Toovey, people forget Toovey is 189cm and can play on small, medium and some tall forwards, Ramsay is 181cm and will only ever play on the samller forwards, the only similarities is they are more lock down defenders and thrive off one on one battles
Yet Elliot is 5 foot nothing and marks like he's 6'6.

what 3 games he has played lol lol blah blah blah:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

What else am I suppose to go off. Oh I get it. You are going of dream land where every young player is a future star. He has time to prove me wrong but I haven't seen any aspect to his game that is promising other than effort. At least with players like Adams although I hate his kicking he has other very good parts to his game. Ramsay has nothing.

What else am I suppose to go off. Oh I get it. You are going of dream land where every young player is a future star. He has time to prove me wrong but I haven't seen any aspect to his game that is promising other than effort. At least with players like Adams although I hate his kicking he has other very good parts to his game. Ramsay has nothing.
lol assume all you like the fact that you keep bagging a kid after like 3 games shows you don't have a bigger picture in your mind.
You realize how many young kids don't set the world on fire in there first few games, like garry jr etc etc :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
i love how you think 3 games is giving kid a chance of afl lol, lets delist him then lol

lol assume all you like the fact that you keep bagging a kid after like 3 games shows you don't have a bigger picture in your mind.
You realize how many young kids don't set the world on fire in there first few games, like garry jr etc etc :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
i love how you think 3 games is giving kid a chance of afl lol, lets delist him then lol

Don't talk about big picture crap to me like you are some sort of visionary. I'm just going off what I've seen. You are going off your imagination and what you hope is true. I haven't said delist him. Ive said i don't see much hope for him.

Don't talk about big picture crap to me like you are some sort of visionary. I'm just going off what I've seen. You are going off your imagination and what you hope is true. I haven't said delist him. Ive said i don't see much hope for him.
Oh well I'll balance the equation....I do see a lot of hope for this kid. He's learning and getting better with each game. We need a settled back six and he and Benny Sinclair gave us some run tonight. Well done jacko.

I still saw nothing that warranted him being in the team next week.

Oxley was good was suprised how good he was in traffic and stoppages.

Oxley looks promising. I agree that it is difficult to see Sinclair and Ramsay in the same side over the long term. Certainly happy with his effort.

I thought he was alright, went in hard and created a couple of turnovers I recall. One resulted in a goal to White and another should have given Cloke a free.

One excellent piece of play in the last Q too.

Persevere.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't think either he or Oxley is in our best 22 currently. Ramsay will need to get bigger and stronger to win the one-on-ones defensively but he's quick and his disposal is efficient. Oxley is a lovely kick but is lean and slow and will need to develop so that he doesn't get exposed in this area.

I thought he was alright, went in hard and created a couple of turnovers I recall. One resulted in a goal to White and another should have given Cloke a free.

One excellent piece of play in the last Q too.

Persevere.

Yeah I thought Ramsey was good too, 15 disposals at 93 % DE, can't complain about that. If he gets dropped next week then I think he could consider himself a touch unlucky. Is extremely fit for a young fella ran the game out well will improve.

Yeah I thought Ramsey was good too, 15 disposals at 93 % DE, can't complain about that. If he gets dropped next week then I think he could consider himself a touch unlucky. Is extremely fit for a young fella ran the game out well will improve.

93% implies that 14/15 of his disposal hit the mark. That is rubbish. There were a few times he did a terrible handball but it comes of as efficient because the player was good enough to pick the ball of his shoe laces.

Thought he was ok. Not bad for a young guy on the improve.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sinkers use to get all this bagging when first started to, some people are just not happy even when we win they have to find something to whinge about witch makes me laugh :) savoir the moment i say .

93% implies that 14/15 of his disposal hit the mark. That is rubbish. There were a few times he did a terrible handball but it comes of as efficient because the player was good enough to pick the ball of his shoe laces.
I was wrong you can complain about it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Jackson Ramsay (Delisted 2017)

Back