Traded Jaeger O'Meara [traded to Hawthorn for pick 10 and GWS's 2017 2nd rd pick]

Remove this Banner Ad

I love how hard all these hawks fans have dug there heels in saying that they wont pay more than pick 10 for jaeger.

There's going to be 75,000 3 game and pet memberships microwaved when the final cost of jaeger is:
2017 1st
Brad Hill
2016 2nd
Plus another quality player

(I've done them a favour and left out the whole sam mitchell and jordan lewis thing...)

I'm sure the few that don't microwave their memberships will no doubt decide all of that is a perfectly acceptable price because jaeger is amazeballs.

Until of course he's back in rehab.

Wow

Imagine if his knees aren't 100%

Wow.

I just pictured a cat microwaving its membership.

You recognize the contradiction I'M sure:

Cochrane on Jaeger: We already have enough first round picks
Cochrane on Prestia......Crickets.

The hypocrisy is too delicious for words.

?? Omeara is 3x the player Prestia will be (potentially, if injuries don't occur)
and Hawks are offering less than what Richmond did for Prestia
where's the hypocrisy??

He can meet her half way. Seems fair to me.

He Won't be going to Sydney....The endless trolls & jelly on this one are so utterly delicious.

Odds-on that this is a ruse to push the Hawks to offer more. Suns asking Sydney to feign interest to push up the price, maybe see GC do a late deal for a Sydney draft pick upgrade or something like that...

It'll be a fools circus up till 2pm 2moz....Sit back with the popcorn & watch the Gold Coast play the ruses at deuces wild....It's gonna be a scream.

Who have EFC got in this trade period to make it the greatest? ooooh I get it your club is such a rabble

that's why the Hawks will run this conversation right up to 2pm tomorrow
GCS can pull the trigger early though
4 is a dead pick with Bowes in contention
So are 6 & 8 really.
smart moves by them would be to ship out 4, 6 & 8 for a stronger points position this year and next and a player or 2.

this is without thinking about Jaeger.
then all 10 gives them is a pick that is burned on Bowes anyway.

If they were truly vindictive, and i think Cochrane just might be, he'd ensure those picks land with the clubs keen on Jaeger (essendon & north in particular)

Perfect. Let's do it and close up for draft day. GC will be a mess for attracting players and Bombers loaded with a risky player (what I was worried about for Hawks too). 2 competitors from a timing wise looked after. Hawks get a public spanking (they can be fun), draft a young'un and attack free agency with the biggest war chest to date, especially after Hodge and Burgoyne retire. This is a 2-3 year game for the Hawks, not 10 days. Best part, all other fans are happy and can gloat until Hawks win again.

Oh stop it .......you're giving me a stitch lmao

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The jealously driven Hawthorn hatred is amusing. This situation would have happened with any club that tried to get JOM.

Yours is the only club in the league stupid enough to do that trade for pick 10.

Making everything 100 times worse for yourselves.

You think any club is jealous they don't have the mastermind team that did that trade?

Your trading team have been drinking their own bathwater thinking they are invincible.

I wouldn't be at all suprised if your medical team have also let onfield success get to their heads.

And like Graham Wright and co... they could well have let their judgement get clouded by their egos and their are still serious risks with jaegers knees.

The great news is we'll find out soon enough if I'm right if Jaeger continues to struggle to get back on the park, despite the worlds greatest medical team.

Their worlds greatest trading team has confirmed they've been drinking the bathwater, hawks fans better not hope the docs have done the same!

Yours is the only club in the league stupid enough to do that trade for pick 10.

Making everything 100 times worse for yourselves.

You think any club is jealous they don't have the mastermind team that did that trade?

Your trading team have been drinking their own bathwater thinking they are invincible.

I wouldn't be at all suprised if your medical team have also let onfield success get to their heads.

And like Graham Wright and co... they could well have let their judgement get clouded by their egos and their are still serious risks with jaegers knees.

The great news is we'll find out soon enough if I'm right if Jaeger continues to struggle to get back on the park, despite the worlds greatest medical team.

Their worlds greatest trading team has confirmed they've been drinking the bathwater, hawks fans better not hope the docs have done the same!
so when are saints getting pick 8?

He Won't be going to Sydney....The endless trolls & jelly on this one are so utterly delicious.

It'll be a fools circus up till 2pm 2moz....Sit back with the popcorn & watch the Gold Coast play the ruses at deuces wild....It's gonna be a scream.
I am...as they say in the classics....taking the piss.

Come on GC

Sink the slipper in

They'll need to hurry...Another 22 hrs or so & he's out of contract & that leaves them empty-handed & with zero bargaining power.:)

Hawks have called this clowns bluff & we've got him by the short n curlys now.

said it earlier in week..this JOM situation has a big buddy feel about it...swans unuasully quiet.

Could the 2 academy clubs have stitched up the hawks here
In fairness, it was a bit different. Buddy was a free agent and (from what i remember) had not nominated a club. Everyone just thought he would end up at GWS.

Remove this Banner Ad

Traded Jaeger O'Meara [traded to Hawthorn for pick 10 and GWS's 2017 2nd rd pick]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back