James Aish Tells Leppo to GAGF

Will the Bears implode again at the trade table like last year?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I come on to bigfooty, and my "alerts" is high. I have a chuckle as I hover over them:

Yidaki has quoted your post in...
Morganashlee has quoted your post in...
Chief Ten Beers has quoted your post in...

Fishing-boat-in-Khasab-Oman.jpg

#aishisthenextkarnezis

So what? You guys lost trade week again. What is that like 6 consecutive years now? :$

Oh yeah we "lost" a soft outside player, for loads of draft picks which means we can get the gun academy players that others wanted. Essentially Collingwood just gave us our next two premiership players by wanting this soft squib. Yeah, it's a really bad result for us. :rolleyes:

Try to keep up.

#aishisthenextkarnezis

Oh yeah we "lost" a soft outside player, for loads of draft picks which means we can get the gun academy players that others wanted. Essentially Collingwood just gave us our next two premiership players by wanting this soft squib. Yeah, it's a really bad result for us. :rolleyes:

Try to keep up.

#aishisthenextkarnezis

Yeah, but you just signalled to the guy you draft at #2 that if he feels like going home after 2 years, you'll make it happen for him.

Try to keep up.

#aishisthenextkarnezis

#thenextexers

Try to keep up.

#aishisthenextkarnezis

If any of your academy kids are any good the Pies or someone else will take them off your hands so they can win a flag or two.

Brisbane is just a feeder club.

Yeah, but you just signalled to the guy you draft at #2 that if he feels like going home after 2 years, you'll make it happen for him.

We just won't draft soft mummy's boys in this draft. It's worked well in past years as a way to troll Collingwood (wood, corrie, karnezis aish lol) but enough of that now, time to win premierships again.

Like you did with patty k? (Embarrassed face)

#aishisthenextkarnezis

How did the House of Paine work out for you? We rebuilt our whole mid field off you turkeys, DeGoey, Crisp, Greenwood and now Aish.

Only a matter of time till Beamer has a relapse and misses half a year with his thigh injury.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I come on to bigfooty, and my "alerts" is high. I have a chuckle as I hover over them:

Yidaki has quoted your post in...
Chief Ten Beers has quoted your post in...

Fishing-boat-in-Khasab-Oman.jpg

#aishisthenextkarnezis

Actually, I don't recall quoting or tagging you this afternoon. I said Durex a few times, but that is about it. :$

Would've been a great chance to send a message.

Yep, and this was the perfect opportunity to do that. Aish's value was far less than what they drafted him at, so they'd already lost significantly on him, and Collingwood are a repeat destination for Brions players wanting out, so they send that message too. Instead they folded, just like back in 1996. :$

We just won't draft soft mummy's boys in this draft. It's worked well in past years as a way to troll Collingwood (wood, corrie, karnezis aish lol) but enough of that now, time to win premierships again.

Considering the current climate of player movement, probably every kid you draft from now on will be a 'soft mummy's boy' at some stage. Good luck at the draft. :rainbow:

Way to make Leigh Matthews look like an idiot Brisbane.

And I thought only Hodgepodge could do that.

Yep, and this was the perfect opportunity to do that. Aish's value was far less than what they drafted him at, so they'd already lost significantly on him, and Collingwood are a repeat destination for Brions players wanting out, so they send that message too. Instead they folded, just like back in 1996. :$

Considering the current climate of player movement, probably every kid you draft from now on will be a 'soft mummy's boy' at some stage. Good luck at the draft. :rainbow:

And I thought only Hodgepodge could do that.
Getting a mature player and making sure we could afford our academy players this year and next year vs "sending a message". The second option sounds great and all, but the reality is that it wouldn't accomplish much. Folding in this situation would've been accepting a 2nd round pick + a spud like Jessie White. As for Collingwood being a repeat destination for Brisbane players wanting out... half those players have turned out to be spuds anyway.

Try to keep up.

#aishisthenextkarnezis

It just highlights how terrible your club is at retaining players :rainbow:

So let me get this straight... You quoted a post about academy picks with a video about Polec, in order to highlight something entirely unrelated to the post you quoted?

No wonder all the poooooooort shitfight threads go around in circles.

Stay on topic elias

Remove this Banner Ad

James Aish Tells Leppo to GAGF

Back