James Aish Tells Leppo to GAGF

Will the Bears implode again at the trade table like last year?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I already explained it above. Just re-read it. :thumbsu::rainbow:

Tell us more how you might fry your membership card in the microwave? 30seconds on medium high?

If they trade him I'll microwave it. I'll still take out a new one next year because unlike yourself I'm not fair weathered, but I'll microwave this years one.

This is Collingwood you are talking about. "Ready made stars" aren't exactly growing of trees there.

Pendles... then.... ???
Oh so that's why they want our used toys. Riiight!

If they trade him I'll microwave it. I'll still take out a new one next year because unlike yourself I'm not fair weathered, but I'll microwave this years one.

Cool. Please provide pics as evidence.

Come on Durex. You're misconstruing my words and labeling me as a fair weather supporter. That is incorrect.

To be fair to you, I could have been more specific in my post and not bundled the Bears miseries into the "sinking ship" analogy as I can see how people could take it out of context.

Cool. Please provide pics as evidence.

Come on Durex. You're misconstruing my words and labeling me as a fair weather supporter. That is incorrect.

To be fair to you, I could have been more specific in my post and not bundled the Bears miseries into the "sinking ship" analogy as I can see how people could take it out of context.

Lol keep back-pedalling yids! I tell you what: when the pies are going really bad next, I'll buy a membership to replace the one you won't be buying.

Lol keep back-pedalling yids! I tell you what: when the pies are going really bad next, I'll buy a membership to replace the one you won't be buying.

An interstate membership isn't worth it. I want to go to games. The Pies only come up here maybe once a year at best. If I lived in Vic it would be a different story.

An interstate membership isn't worth it. I want to go to games. The Pies only come up here maybe once a year at best. If I lived in Vic it would be a different story.
We came up there twice this year yet I went to more games in Queensland than you did lol

That and the fact that Collingwood weren't going well enough hey?

Swish!!

I went to the GC match the year before when we were in a similar position.

To be honest, I'd rather the 2 hour drive to the GC (home of the Bears) than go to the GABBA. An absolute stinkhole that is. Good for cricket though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm lying now

Thanks for owning up. Apology accepted.

Yeah you do.

Sorry, but I don't.

I don't watch enough Brisbane games to know what kind of a player he is and I've had no interest in watching any video.

For about the 10,000 I really don't care where he ends up. I'm not one to automatically think he's the best ever because he wants to come to us and I'm not the type to buy into the Collingwood boards hype.

So, do you care to tell me more about what it is that I do and do not know, Nostradamus?

Thanks for owning up. Apology accepted.

Sorry, but I don't.

I don't watch enough Brisbane games to know what kind of a player he is and I've had no interest in watching any video.

For about the 10,000 I really don't care where he ends up. I'm not one to automatically think he's the best ever because he wants to come to us and I'm not the type to buy into the Collingwood boards hype.

So, do you care to tell me more about what it is that I do and do not know, Nostradamus?
Oh you are putting a focus on something that is really an aside. And being selective re pulling out a word which was used in another context. I think we are done Good Old. I feel better already. Enjoy your night.

Oh you are putting a focus on something that is really an aside. And being selective re pulling out a word which was used in another context. I think we are done Good Old. I feel better already. Enjoy your night.

So you don't want to tell me about more things that I do and do not know then?

K, night.

Remove this Banner Ad

James Aish Tells Leppo to GAGF

Back