Oppo Camp James Aish, (Traded to Freo 2019)

Remove this Banner Ad

Aish is the least of our concerns, he will be fine just needs time he is a kid.

Last edited:
I hope you are right but I am very doubtful. He isn't quick. He isn't strong. He isn't elite by hand or foot. He disappears for whole quarters. I'm looking for an upside and at the moment I don't see one.

I hope you are right but I am very doubtful. He isn't quick. He isn't strong. He isn't elite by hand or foot. He disappears for whole quarters. I'm looking for an upside and at the moment I don't see one.

I could say that about just about everyone who played today

More Brisbane flogs in this thread than Collingwood supporters, pretending to be here for genuine discussion when everyone can see it's a thinly veiled childish troll attempt.

Yes, Aish has sucked, move on and enjoy your irrelevant club.

I'm shocked to be sitting here.

Why will he be fine? (What makes you think that other than him being young and having a decent season for the Bears 2 years ago?)

Not being a smartarse I'm just intrigued because I can't see any special attribute that separates him from anyone else.

What do you expect? The red carpet gets rolled out for him and becomes one of the other pampered pooches in the side, best facilities, best fitness staff, you want your steak medium rare sir? kidney beans or potato gratin as a side? do you want Swedish or shiatsu massage while you eat and sip baby coconut juice?

Seemed like pretty measured conversation t bh, truth just hurts sometimes. If you feel better taking your frustration out(caused by your own team) by trying to be-little another club(poorly I might add), knock your self out. Just be careful though being 'irrelevant' maybe just around the corner.

It's measured because you know anything further and you get cards.

Anyone with half a brain can see you and half a dozen other Lions supporters have been waiting for Aish to have a few bad games so you can rush onto our our board to "discuss" it, grinning from ear to ear.

I've read the shit the same people in this thread have said about Aish on your board, don't act innocent.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He looked good in his first season with the Lions and has good skills (personal opinion). His second season was disrupted. This year he appeared to be working his way into some form, but he has regressed recently to the point where he was a passive bystander in his last two games.

Today at half-time I believe he had one kick, one handball, one mark and one tackle, that is very low output for a non-KPP in today's game, you'd think.
Had a last quarter flourish of sorts to finish with 10 possessions. Honestly not sure what to make of him and Broomhead. Both talented, both go missing.

He looked good in his first season with the Lions and has good skills (personal opinion). His second season was disrupted. This year he appeared to be working his way into some form, but he has regressed recently to the point where he was a passive bystander in his last two games.

Today at half-time I believe he had one kick, one handball, one mark and one tackle, that is very low output for a non-KPP in today's game, you'd think.
Had a last quarter flourish of sorts to finish with 10 possessions. Honestly not sure what to make of him and Broomhead. Both talented, both go missing.

Different coach and both could be different players. Happens all the time.

Both seems like guys who need coaches to motivate them, Bucks doesn't believe in that.

Coming from a guy who has changed his team to the Bulldogs.

We have some real flogs of supporters on here. Actually I wouldn't even call them supporters.

For the last time I am not a Bulldogs supporter

Aish and Broomhead are the Type we want more Involved as they are Lovely User of the Ball but both Barley Touch it

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp James Aish, (Traded to Freo 2019)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back