Oppo Camp James Aish, (Traded to Freo 2019)

Remove this Banner Ad

Jeez. You must be hard to please then
Collingwood have lost more games than they have won. We are told that it's not the coach's fault for that but the players. Playing a few good games does not warrant unqualified Essendon drug-saga-like love for the players. There are still 10-12 teams that are better than us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He is going to be on "Future Stars" at 12.30pm on Channel 9 today.

One thing I have noticed is that he seems to have a poor ball drop. If you watch his game from today, the ball doesn't have a smooth transition from hand to foot on most occasions.

It may be something that is working but is something that has to be corrected or his footy will suffer. Wouldn't get a game at the Hawks until that kicking style was fixed.

In saying that and not to be too negative it was his best game tonight. Good to see he's stepped up from his disappointing start to the year.

Not Really noticed. Still uses it very well. Still has class

He has been building beautifully this year.
3rd year player- still 20yrs old.

His form over the last 4-6 weeks (rhereabouts) at senior level has been very strong and growing.

Great to see him go from strength to strength.

I've watched James Aish progress since he was a lad. He won 2 senior premierships with Norwood by the time he was 17. I've been a little disappointed so far in his AFL career, but Collingwood have got a genuine star in Aish. I believe by the time he's 23-24 he'll be an elite midfielder in the AFL. I wish we had him at Hawthorn :)

Collingwood have lost more games than they have won. We are told that it's not the coach's fault for that but the players. Playing a few good games does not warrant unqualified Essendon drug-saga-like love for the players. There are still 10-12 teams that are better than us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank God for your common sense.....it has no place here!

This is about the fifth time we've been saying "his best game for the Club"

Which means he's clearly moving in the right direction.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

the current noise coming from the non lions thread

Maybe they realised they're in no position to be criticising other clubs and players with their own club full of shit, overpaid pathetic excuses for footballers.

Liked his game.
The first time he's shown that he might break out of the run of the mill midfield pack. If he keeps this projection up he'll get there.

This is about the fifth time we've been saying "his best game for the Club"

Which means he's clearly moving in the right direction.

Similar sort of story to Maynard. Every week people are saying "it's his best game for the club".

Definitely 2 of the positives to come out of the year.

Next year, if we can say similar things about De Goey and Scharenberg, then we have a lot to be excited about.

Similar sort of story to Maynard. Every week people are saying "it's his best game for the club".

Definitely 2 of the positives to come out of the year.

Next year, if we can say similar things about De Goey and Scharenberg, then we have a lot to be excited about.
Indeed but Maynard had me at hello and I'm still astonished few don't rate him.
Especially given the enormity of the tasks he's been given at such an early stage of his development.

I loved his snapped goal. 1 step, from 45 metres out, in traffic, went over the fence into the 5th row. He's a sweet kick of the ball, and the commentary in my head as I'm watching the game is already saying "Get it to Aish", because he uses it well, and makes good decisions.

After so much doom and gloom, I reckon things are almost going alright!!

I loved his snapped goal. 1 step, from 45 metres out, in traffic, went over the fence into the 5th row. He's a sweet kick of the ball, and the commentary in my head as I'm watching the game is already saying "Get it to Aish", because he uses it well, and makes good decisions.

After so much doom and gloom, I reckon things are almost going alright!!

What you mean ALMOST Alright?

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp James Aish, (Traded to Freo 2019)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back