James Aish

Remove this Banner Ad

Another week,.. another session of yelling at the TV, namely Martin, Henderson and McKay... Sooo Rubbish.. Trade them all together for anything we can get.. if that's nothing.. fine... delist them.
If playing Atkins, Knight, Lever and co. early proves anything, we are better off playing the kids.. they are better!
right... considering martin and henderson were excellent on the weekend. henderson is easily best 22 considering hes a gun when played where he should be (wing) with his pace and kick and vision. agree about mackay though hes a hack and has to go

From everything I've heard about James including from family who are mates with him, your characterisation in scenario 1 is miles off the mark. Glory, fame and harlets don't seem to be his thing at all. To me, from what I've heard, he's ridiculously mature and is huge on his mates and family

Well it shouldn't be the "2nd year blues" reason for his shithouse form this year if that's the case then...

From everything I've heard about James including from family who are mates with him, your characterisation in scenario 1 is miles off the mark. Glory, fame and harlets don't seem to be his thing at all. To me, from what I've heard, he's ridiculously mature and is huge on his mates and family

Can assure you, my source is a little bit more closer than that. ;) Surprised me at first too, but is desperate for some attention. Some, different attention at that.

I know nothing of the poster, but making a statement like with and not hanging around to qualify it stinks a bit trollish

Nope, just had a busy day at work. Anyway, nope, not a troll, would have thought my post was nice and decent enough, but apparently not.

From what I've heard, he would like a little more attention from the ladies, and for people to notice him a bit more in public or around the general area, which is his major reason for wanting to move to a big Victorian club.

Nope, just had a busy day at work. Anyway, nope, not a troll, would have thought my post was nice and decent enough, but apparently not.

From what I've heard, he would like a little more attention from the ladies, and for people to notice him a bit more in public or around the general area, which is his major reason for wanting to move to a big Victorian club.
Seems like such a strange* reason to go to another state; to get some better action! Each to their own I spose but must be insecure if that's the case, or desperate :p Im sure Phil Harper isn't busy, wig shopping this weekend I reckon mate!

*pun intended

Sounds like he's a got a bit of FIGJAM about him if that's the case!!

Here's an idea James, start playing some decent footy if you want to get noticed! :)

I was his player sponsor in 2014 and that's exactly the impression I got from him as well after speaking to him first hand.

Disappointing to hear some of these things said about James. I knew him pre-draft, and he was a cracking young man. Suppose he wouldn't be the first young man to let the spotlight go to his head. From what I've been told he's had no trouble with the ladies up in Brisbane...

For what it's worth, I caught up with him at the end of last season while they were on footy trip (I've lived overseas for the past few years). The Brissy boys were an amazingly tight knit group (probably not surprising given the age profile of the list). James wasn't 'in' as much as some of the others though, a bit more reserved.

I'd of thought if he wanted to be a big deal then he'd definitely come back to Adelaide. Returning local hero, wouldn't have as many teams to compete with for the spotlight. Unless of course he wants to get out from the Aish name that is.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Simply bizarre line of thinking.

On the other hand, great potential for father/son picks in 18+ years time.

The problem with that theory is that all its underlying premises are flawed. He would never get more attention in Melbourne where he would be a relative nobody than Adelaide and Adelaide girls on average are way hotter.

Maybe he's ploughed most of them here already ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

James Aish

Remove this Banner Ad

Back