James 'Mugabe' Brayshaw's Dummy Spit

Remove this Banner Ad

So you're not aligning with the "back Brayshaw blindly to the hilt" crew that happily smear the good name of honest supporters? Nice to hear.

Wanting a change will upset Brayshaw's balance (see dominance) of the board. As Arch so succinctly put it "If it ain't broke don't fix it". What do you see as "broke" at Norf besides the obvious and who would you like to see Dave replace on the board?

Why do you give a shit?

Davo is a self promoter and nothing more.

PdR was on the board before and brought none of the ideas he claims to have now to the table.

Brayshaw Squared and O'Hoy have the runs on the board.

Any update on who the naming rights sponsor of Casey is?

Given a monkey can seal such a deal.

So what are you going to spend the additional 500 bucks a year from Aegis on? New champagne flutes for every time Wayne Carey hosts a ladies coterie lunch?

Why do you give a shit?

PdR was on the board before and brought none of the ideas he claims to have now to the table.

It's amusing watching deluded Norf supporters repeat the mantra.

Davo a self promoter? He's done far more for your club than you have even dreamed of and deserves respect from little flogs like you. Whether he is successful or not he deserves the opportunity to run in a fair and honest election without the baseless character assasination attempts from twerps such as yourself. That JB Mugabe seems to encourage it is sickening.

PdR also deserves the opportunity to run in a fair and honest election.

That's the thing. These two have given alot for the club to become a members club once more. Now they see JB Mugabe ruling it as if he is Norf. His ego is out of control and he's scared of scrutiny. For Mugabe, it's all about Mugabe. It's not about the members or the club.

I
Davo a self promoter? He's done far more for your club than you have even dreamed of and deserves respect from little flogs like you. .

LOL. Just because I don't advertise like Davo doesn't mean I do nothing.

I respect what he did with WANM even it was largely about issuing press releases and did little concrete like Roosistence.

Since he's now started press releases calling Eugene untrustworthy - and Eugene has done far more for North than anyone in recent times save JB - I'm calling him a self promoter.

You know **** all about what goes on at North.

BTW - who is the naming rights sponsor at Casey?

I respect what he did with WANM even it was largely about issuing press releases and did little concrete like Roosistence.

Since he's now started press releases calling Eugene untrustworthy - and Eugene has done far more for North than anyone in recent times save JB - I'm calling him a self promoter.

I'm assuming you would prefer not to be inconvenienced by having to vote. Seems as if you believe JB Mugabe quite capable to appoint his own board members and a democratic system is not a good fit at Norf given the number of moronic bogans you have as fans.

I guess that's one way of doing it. Just appoint JB Mugabe King of Norf and then if he really stuffs up after a few years you could overthrow him and appoint a new King- I hear Wayne Carey approves of the title.

What do you think, is that why you returned the club to the members?

Does Brayshaw write this stuff for you or do you think it up yourself?

Seems no matter what dodgy act Brayshaw performs you still continue to believe the sun shines out of his rear end.

Anyone who isn't overtly biased can see that he's run this election in a highly dubious manner, leading many neutral supporters to question his motives. Yet you and other Norf flogs like you continue to back him to the hilt regardless, and pretend that nothing smells at all fishy.

Would it really kill you to admit that despite what he's done for your club, Brayshaw's recent actions have been somewhat questionable?

No matter how its run, the fact is the Brayshaw ticket has far more runs on the board than De Rauch or Davo WANM.

If there were a challenger better qualified than any of Brayshaw's people I'd vote for them - but there's not (my best efforts to get a brilliant one up notwithstanding)

No matter how its run, the fact is the Brayshaw ticket has far more runs on the board than De Rauch or Davo WANM.

If there were a challenger better qualified than any of Brayshaw's people I'd vote for them - but there's not (my best efforts to get a brilliant one up notwithstanding)

You and your latte sipping leftie mates couldn't get your shit together? Seems to be the entire demographic these days.

Why do you give a shit?

Well the great event is almost upon us: the Night of the Short Pocket Knives down at Oil Drum Lane.

JB and JB Lite will be in attendance (rather than, as Caro says, hanging around the gym), resplendently attired in their shiny suits and dripping with brylcreem. I prefer the term 'guided democracy' rather than references to Mugabe.

Now, Dame Nellie: given your love of theatrics, I am sure you'll be drawn to this quaint little spectacle like a moth to a flame. Your cheer-leader duties aside, is it possible that you could stream proceedings live to us?

Inflamed by the internal pressure, I am also fearful that Meltdown Mario might run amok - an elephant style tranquiliser-gun might be in order. I will troop down to Aussie Disposals later in the day.

All in all, it is going to be great fun. I am predicting that JB and JB Lite - effortlessly - will secure 99.999999999999999999999999% of the vote.

Ein Volk, ein Reich, ein NordFuhrer.

Biffinator.

Peter de Rauch is appointing his own independent scrutineer to monitor the election.
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/a...ne-board-members/story-e6frf9jf-1226006588364

Does that sound like the actions of a man who has faith in Norf's democratic process? We've already seen highly suspicious conduct from Brayshaw leading up to the election and now this.

Brayshaw's ticket may well be the best option for Norf supporters but that doesn't change the fact that something smells decidedly fishy down at Arden St.

Peter de Rauch is appointing his own independent scrutineer to monitor the election.
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/a...ne-board-members/story-e6frf9jf-1226006588364

Does that sound like the actions of a man who has faith in Norf's democratic process? We've already seen highly suspicious conduct from Brayshaw leading up to the election and now this.

Brayshaw's ticket may well be the best option for Norf supporters but that doesn't change the fact that something smells decidedly fishy down at Arden St.

Is the scent of Stevo's missus still lingering around the place?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

and you north people shit canned me for saying this?? still doubt it?? lulz north fans

It's called brainwashing, and the scary part is, that even after having been shown up as being full of shit during the election process and full of shit last night, they still embrace Brayshaw as the messiah.

Paganism has been the only one with the gumption to renounce his support and I agree - they probably didn't have a choice the first time around.

The scary thing is that this time they did.

It's called brainwashing, and the scary part is, that even after having been shown up as being full of shit during the election process and full of shit last night, they still embrace Brayshaw as the messiah.

Paganism has been the only one with the gumption to renounce his support and I agree - they probably didn't have a choice the first time around.

The scary thing is that this time they did

good post

would say brayshaw is more like kim jong il than mugabe.... kim jong il constantly running propaganda saying that north korea is in good shape just like north have been doinh where as mugabe has never tried to hide the fact he is a despot.... like it or leave it...as the white farmers have

would say brayshaw is more like kim jong il than mugabe.... kim jong il constantly running propaganda saying that north korea is in good shape just like north have been doinh where as mugabe has never tried to hide the fact he is a despot.... like it or leave it...as the white farmers have

I think Griff just liked it when i called him Mugabe and it stuck.

I would just prefer to call him a lying ****, but it just doesnt look the same.

and you north people shit canned me for saying this??
Yes.

Mark Hawthorne made a fool of himself in today's Age by selectively quoting figures to suggest that North is virtually bankrupt. The club's response shot him down in flames.

Have you got anything better than Hawthorne did, to back up your big-noting claim to know the 'real' situation, which apparently the auditors were colluding with the club to conceal from the public and the legal authorities? :rolleyes:

I think Griff just liked it when i called him Mugabe and it stuck.

I would just prefer to call him a lying ****, but it just doesnt look the same.

I think The Mighty Boosh used it a few times aswell before I used it in the thread title. It fits well. kwame's reasoning for Kim Jong Il only mentions the debt coverup, not the poll rigging. Credit where it's due Syrus for the idea :thumbsu:

I also like Bosk's Eugene 'Madoff' Arocca call, following the Collingwood pub fiasco and North debt level lies. Thanks Bosk :thumbsu:

Yes.

Mark Hawthorne made a fool of himself in today's Age by selectively quoting figures to suggest that North is virtually bankrupt. The club's response shot him down in flames.

Have you got anything better than Hawthorne did, to back up your big-noting claim to know the 'real' situation, which apparently the auditors were colluding with the club to conceal from the public and the legal authorities? :rolleyes:

Shot down in flames, jacko? You're usually more honest than that.

http://www.kangaroos.com.au/news/blogarticle/tabid/9795/newsid/107970/default.aspx

MH: “Auditors have since highlighted the dire financial state of the club for a second successive year, warning there is a significant risk the club will not be able to pay its debts.

“Auditor Brad Taylor, of Grant Thornton, warned the club would need further assistance from the AFL, and noted "the existence of material uncertainty which may cast significant doubt [over] the company's ability to continue as a going concern.

“He added that North Melbourne "may be unable to realise its assets and discharge its liabilities in the normal course of business".

NMFC: Correct, and this has been in the accounts from at least 2005. In fact, any business at its debt limit would have a similar statement in its financials. Again, we have never hidden from this.

Yes, shot down in flames.

Quote the whole article, if you want to talk about being honest.

You're not allowed to quote whole articles, so I resent that accusation.

Yes there are sections where the numbers used by Hawthorne are competently explained, but there are several parts specifically related to the club's prospects of survival where the club agrees with nothing more sophisticated than 'well, derr...'

I'll quote two more sections to explain:

http://www.kangaroos.com.au/news/blogarticle/tabid/9795/newsid/107970/default.aspx

MH: “In 2009, the club's net current liabilities totalled $4 million. That blew out to $6.85 million last year.”

NMFC: This figure is very misleading. We had $3.9 million in payables (current liabilities) in 2009 and only $2 million in 2010. So in essence, we actually reduced our payables.

The blow-out of “net current liabilities” is particularly misleading as Hawthorne is conveniently ignoring the fact that our non-current assets increased by a similar amount.

Basically, it’s like moving money from a bank account, and putting into a physical asset - in our case, the Aegis Park building. So the money is still there, but in a different form.

That's fine.

MH: “At the same time, the Kangaroos have run up a $201,268 overdraft and have drawn down $4.75 million of a $5 million bank loan facility to help fund the club's new training facilities at Arden Street.”

NMFC: This is correct. We are at our facility limit and we do not hide from this fact. That’s why it is crucial that we find other markets and continue to grow this football club like never before.

That's admitting he's right.

Your reputation as the Bay's honest North supporter is growing, don't destroy it by generalising that Hawthorne's accusations were all shot down.

Yes.

Jacko.

I'd welcome your thoughts on Ron Joseph's line of questioning to Arocca.

RJ - "Does the $4 million include the debt we owe Etihad Stadium?"

EA - "No, it doesn't."

RJ - "So the real figure is closer to $6 million?"

EA - "Yes, it is."

RJ - "It's a real shame we had to hide that from the members until this evening."

How and why you people aren't up in arms about being deliberately misled by a board claiming to represent your best interests is simply beyond me and illustrates the extent to which the majority of you have been brainwashed.

From an outsider's point of view it appears they have you right where they want you - you're almost at the point where you will swallow whatever they feed you - and that includes gradual relocation.

Wake up.

Jacko.

I'd welcome your thoughts on Ron Joseph's line of questioning to Arocca.

RJ - "Does the $4 million include the debt we owe Etihad Stadium?"

EA - "No, it doesn't."

RJ - "So the real figure is closer to $6 million?"

EA - "Yes, it is."

RJ - "It's a real shame we had to hide that from the members until this evening."

How and why you people aren't up in arms about being deliberately misled by a board claiming to represent your best interests is simply beyond me and illustrates the extent to which the majority of you have been brainwashed.

From an outsider's point of view it appears they have you right where they want you - you're almost at the point where you will swallow whatever they feed you - and that includes gradual relocation.

Wake up.
I actually asked about this on the North board. ('Debt'). Feel free to read the discussion there, which explains why the higher debt figure is not exactly black and white.

Remove this Banner Ad

James 'Mugabe' Brayshaw's Dummy Spit

Remove this Banner Ad

Back