James 'Mugabe' Brayshaw's Dummy Spit

Remove this Banner Ad

Laidley's boring style hurt us. FFS - I was saying it for years on our board.

Anyway, that's all in the past now. Great young list, best young coach going ... and a brilliant admin who keep on delivering.

Loving it right now.

Now scuttle pissants.

And you'll be financial when?

Laidley's boring style hurt us. FFS - I was saying it for years on our board.

Anyway, that's all in the past now. Great young list, best young coach going ... and a brilliant admin who keep on delivering.

Loving it right now.

Now scuttle pissants.

So at the AGM when your finances are questioned we can expect Brayshaw to wheel out "The Laidley Hangover" excuse and members will lap it up?

and a brilliant admin who keep on delivering.

And just what has this 'brilliant admin' delivered to Norf? Would it be the games in Tasmania.....oh hang on, that got rejected by the government down there.....perhaps it was the new home base, and games in Ballarat built and paid for by the ALP govt....oh wait, they lost the election, and the Libs told Mugabe to cram his idea back into his ass after he backed the wrong side before the election....

So SLF, what exactly has this brilliant guy delivered for you? No deflection, so spin or shit, just list what he has done to deserve the brilliant tag?

Assuming Brayshaw will go to almost any lengths to protect his brother's place on the board (and keep de Rauch out) is it actually conceivable that he might attempt to fix the numbers in his brother's favor if it looks like de Rauch is pulling ahead?

I realize this sounds rather outlandish, but given Brayshaw's attempt to move the AGM to invalidate de Rauch's proxies, send out fresh proxies with only his team's names on them, and change the constitution to do away with that final seat, it almost looks like he's tried everything else he can get away with to ensure his brother's re-election.
"Tweaking" the actual numbers themselves would be the logical final step if he intends to continue down this path.
No more so than most of your hysterical, bilious ravings on anything to do with North. :eek:

It did. But no-one should be surprised about you talking utter shit.

Come on jacko old mate, we both know the "updated, updated" version was tokenism at best after JB had employed his shifty work of leaving them off the updated version.

You're better than that.

It's the most likely outcome............well, other than you continuing to drone on and on and on about how you 'know' the results were rigged. :rolleyes:
Nice to see you back Jacko but you're still deflecting in good old traditional Norf fashion. Do you subscribe to "The Laidley Hangover" or do you admit perhaps bad management led to the shortfall.

Come on jacko old mate, we both know the "updated, updated" version was tokenism at best after JB had employed his shifty work of leaving them off the updated version.

You're better than that.
If you want to state that it would have been better for the voting form to name every candidate, I would agree with you. Instead, it only named the candidates seeking re-election, which apparently follows the letter of the law. But it did have spaces for people to vote for the other two candidates ; so don't make shit up and state that it didn't.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you want to state that it would have been better for the voting form to name every candidate, I would agree with you. Instead, it only named the candidates seeking re-election, which apparently follows the letter of the law. But it did have spaces for people to vote for the other two candidates ; so don't make shit up and state that it didn't.
It doesn't follow "the letter of the law" but is technically not "against the law". It is however a manipulative, unethical and underhanded way to manage an election.

Nice to see you back Jacko but you're still deflecting in good old traditional Norf fashion. Do you subscribe to "The Laidley Hangover" or do you admit perhaps bad management led to the shortfall.
The Laidley effect certainly didn't help with memberships & attendances in 09. I'm confident the club's onfield performances will help achieve better memberships & attendances, but that isn't going to happen in just one or two years. As for the financial performance, I think that on the whole, the club has been managed very well........certainly light years ahead of the previous administration.

Speaking of deflection, what IS the reason behind your obession with North? Is it anything to do with the fact your mob haven't won a game against us for years, and you'd like to deflect attention from that fact?

So if in the next federal election the Labor party instructs the AEC to print ballot papers with only the names of the Labor candidates (but with lots of blank spaces if people want to vote for someone else) then you'd be completely cool with that?

The Laidley effect certainly didn't help with memberships & attendances in 09. I'm confident the club's onfield performances will help achieve better memberships & attendances, but that isn't going to happen in just one or two years. As for the financial performance, I think that on the whole, the club has been managed very well........certainly light years ahead of the previous administration.

Speaking of deflection, what IS the reason behind your obession with North? Is it anything to do with the fact your mob haven't won a game against us for years, and you'd like to deflect attention from that fact?
I've told you before Jacko. I'm lazy. Bagging Norf is like shooting fish in a barrel. Your club is a mess and your supporters are the most deluded, whiney bogans in the league.

It is easy to laugh at Norf, I don't have to create anything, just tell it like it is and watch the Norf meltdown.

P.S. How can I deflect from something which isn't in the spotlight?

How do you plan to fill in your lonely days and nights after North's AGM is done and dusted? :eek::eek::eek:
Oh please, don't kid yourself that Norf will stop being a laughing stock. You've been the basket case of the league for most of your existence- Brayshaw just makes it funny when it used to be sad and pathetic.

I've told you before Jacko. I'm lazy. Bagging Norf is like shooting fish in a barrel. Your club is a mess and your supporters are the most deluded, whiney bogans in the league.

It is easy to laugh at Norf, I don't have to create anything, just tell it like it is and watch the Norf meltdown.

P.S. How can I deflect from something which isn't in the spotlight?

Not good enough to beat North

Even after dragging what was left of Melbourne's good name through the shit

I wouldn't vote for a Nazi

Not good enough to beat North

Even after dragging what was left of Melbourne's good name through the shit
It's not surprising many Norf supporters repeat a mantra deflecting attention from their team and it's difficulties. Most of them are probably not even aware there's a problem- they've either brainwashed themselves or they don't care.

It is quite astounding the number of unethical, dishonest and unconstitutional acts James 'Mugabe' Brayshaw has undertaken to cling to power at Norf. I thought I'd put a few down-

1) Secretly attempted to change the number of board members without consulting the club members. Not only unethical but unconstitutional and was overturned once revealed to the public.

2) Sent out How to Vote Proxies with only 3 members (his yes men incumbents) listed well before nominations had closed and not including new candidates.

3) Publicly denounced De Rauch mail out as possibly criminal. Reported in Media and on Norf website that De Rauch mail was not sanctioned by the club and attempted to discredit him- then sent a letter to members much to the same affect.

4) Concerned that De Rauch's mail may have swayed proxy votes already received (probably already counted) Mugabe pushed the AGM back and voided current votes.

5) Had a tantrum on 3AW and declared he would resign if anyone other than his selected team were voted on board.

I have the feeling I've forgotten something but it's hardly the type of behaviour we'd expect to have from a democratic local club.

Typically, Mugabe's catchcry is that he's the one that returned the club to the people.....

And they're still buying it.

Seems eerily similar to the way Adolf Hitler came to power and then cemented his position of power in the early 30's. :eek:

1) Secretly organised to gain control of the country with the Beer Hall Putsch. Plan fell to pieces.

2) Used the SA propaganda machine to undermine democracy and facilitate his rise to power.

3) When his party was challenged by Communism he denounced it as a civil threat (thanks to some dodgy Parliament fire tactics) and passed legislation that banned Communist "acts of violence".

4) Concerned that other Parties may be inclined to campaign against him, Adolf used Article 48 in the Constitution of the Reich to effect by placing 'restrictions on ... the right of free expression of opinion, including freedom of press'. From here he proposed the Enabling Act (through more dodgy dealings and much fobbing off) which was eventually passed meaning that under act 3 'Laws passed by the Goverment of the Reich will be drawn up by the Chancellor of the Reich (Adolf Brayshaw)'.

5) When he saw a threat to his power Adolf decided to move against his critics in the infamous Night of the Long Knives, stabbing many a challenger in the back so to speak.*

*While Jimmy has threatened to resign and metaphorically stabbed his opponents in the back, history shows Adolf was obviously made of much sterner stuff.

Remove this Banner Ad

James 'Mugabe' Brayshaw's Dummy Spit

Remove this Banner Ad

Back