Speculation James Peatling

Remove this Banner Ad

As mentioned elsewhere, if we could get 1 or 2 of those mid to late 50's picks you guys have back, then deal done. We just need some back ended points for a Welsh bid which should come somewhere after 30.
Yeah, something like..

F2 & pick 46 for Peatling, pick 53 & 56.

Moves pick order up for GWS & should give us enough points for Welsh.

Adelaide are my top to be the biggest risers of the next year they have added some good players in the right places. Also Tyler Welsh maybe a player that can impact in the first year of AFL as well.

They add in Peatling to the midfield, if Rankine consistently plays and then Thilthorpe deep they look a lot better on paper than before.

Adelaide are my top to be the biggest risers of the next year they have added some good players in the right places. Also Tyler Welsh maybe a player that can impact in the first year of AFL as well.

They add in Peatling to the midfield, if Rankine consistently plays and then Thilthorpe deep they look a lot better on paper than before.
Thanks for the kudos. The big concern most Crows fans have is whether Nicks can bring out our improved collective strengths

Thanks for the kudos. The big concern most Crows fans have is whether Nicks can bring out our improved collective strengths
Yes, I think he sets a good standard as a coach. Maybe his game plans can be altered a little but the lack of talented ball carriers and run with players missing and never really having a full side makes it looks worse. The rotations are there now with Cumming Rankine Peatling Neal Bullen added recently before it was a decent midfield but the tier below was not good enough or too young in my mind. Also the addition of Lukosis and Curtin will give you a Swingman you haven’t had for years to plug gaps if needed. Lukosis Fogarty and Thilthorpe is a very nice trio in the forward line when at full strength and then Welsh coming along in a couple of years as well.

Yes, I think he sets a good standard as a coach. Maybe his game plans can be altered a little but the lack of talented ball carriers and run with players missing and never really having a full side makes it looks worse. The rotations are there now with Cumming Rankine Peatling Neal Bullen added recently before it was a decent midfield but the tier below was not good enough or too young in my mind. Also the addition of Lukosis and Curtin will give you a Swingman you haven’t had for years to plug gaps if needed. Lukosis Fogarty and Thilthorpe is a very nice trio in the forward line when at full strength and then Welsh coming along in a couple of years as well.
We’re not adding Luko, Port are

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I like your kpp defenders as well they seem to value defence first unlike a lot of other clubs.

Murray and Butts yes, Keane not so much. Worrell has a really good balance of the two.

Will be interesting to see what options we go with next year (although with the injury history of all but Keane there’s a fair chance the decision will be out of Nicks’ hands).

Murray and Butts yes, Keane not so much. Worrell has a really good balance of the two.

Will be interesting to see what options we go with next year (although with the injury history of all but Keane there’s a fair chance the decision will be out of Nicks’ hands).
Michaelanny as well for 3rd tall, he is very good. (spelling probably wrong sorry.}

It’s getting done, possibly by Friday

Looks like some mix of future 2nd and 3rd round picks. I’m guessing it looks like:

Adelaide: Peatling, Giants F2
GWS: Crows F2, Crows F3

I think that may be generous to Adeliade

Suspect more like

Adelaide: Peatling, Giants 53&56
GWS: Crows F2 and 46

53 and 56 increasing our points for Welsh and we wouldn’t use 46 anyway
And Peatling costs an F2

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I think that may be generous to Adeliade

Suspect more like

Adelaide: Peatling, Giants 53&56
GWS: Crows F2 and 46

53 and 56 increasing our points for Welsh and we wouldn’t use 46 anyway
And Peatling costs an F2

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Yeah was just going off the chatter at the time

If GWS wants F2 and 46, I’d be happy to get just one of 53 or 56 back. Think it’ll be enough points for Welsh in the end

Yeah was just going off the chatter at the time

If GWS wants F2 and 46, I’d be happy to get just one of 53 or 56 back. Think it’ll be enough points for Welsh in the end
GWS are not going to need 56, so may as well get that too as otherwise there is a chance we may be in points defici.

Remove this Banner Ad

Speculation James Peatling

Remove this Banner Ad

Back