Jason Dunstall Anyone???

Remove this Banner Ad

aj1981 said:
Dunstall also played in the 1985 GF against Essendon, I can't recall how many goals he kicked that day but it couldn't have been too many, as Brereton was the standout that day kicking 8.

Well there you go, I didn't even know that!

On pluggers delivery, he had, at various stages Winmar, HArvey, McCadam, Burke, and P Kelly kicking it to him. Wouldn't mind that in front of me.

Oh and probably J Daniels aswell.

The Fireman said:
Not anymore, Locketts Grandstand will be there longer than you and me. Being named after a grandstand reflects achievment , full stop. You have achieved something, another silly comment. "The Marz stand"

Not a grandstand, an END.

Gee, I wish I had an END named after me.

sainter35 said:
Geez you Hawthorn tossers need to get off it...

Dunstall HIMSELF acknowledged he wasn't as good as Lockett - he wasn't as good a kick for goal and he played in a side that was delivering the ball down his throat every week - compare that to what Lockett got out Moorabin in the 80'S???? FFS take off the rose colored glasses!!!

Im not sure but I also think Lockett kicked more goals from less games???????? (stats please)

Either way case closed.

For a start, it was a dockers fan who started the thread...

And the question he/she asked was:
Does anyone remember bunghole?? Seems that everytime great forwards get mentioned it is always Lockett, Ablett and Carey and one of the greatest ever never gets a mention. He seems to be very underrated in retirement to me

Why turn it into an agro 'mine is bigger than yours' fest? Two fantastic players that made football in the 80s and 90s something to watch.

One of the best games of football I ever saw was the interstate game at the MCG when Plugger, Dunstall and both played in the forward line. What an amazing combination. That game demonstrated perfectly their different, but equally excellent abilities.

Remove this Banner Ad

Jason Dunstall Anyone???

Remove this Banner Ad

Back