Player Watch Jason Horne-Francis - You were always one of us

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He just never gives up around the contest, so many repeat efforts in the same play and eventually winning the clearance.

He should do what Hayden Ballantyne did and say something like “as long as port supporters are cheering I’m happy”

I love the fact my kids get to go to the footy for the next 12/14 years and see him butters and rozzee like I got to with wanganeen tredders ccornes
Same with mine, and my 4 year old grandson. I hope they get to enjoy an era like we had in the early 2000s.
I just keep pinching myself that ‘little old Port Adelaide’ has JHF!

Lol Leigh Matthews calling JHF weak... this from a bloke who king hit a guy on the field when he wasn't looking

Just want to add that Leigh is known for dropping his pants all the way down to his ankles when at the urinal for a piss, like an actual toddler.

On topic: JHF rules!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When this guy hit up Houston deep in the last Q I heard Tim Watson squeak "kid's a freak" from somewhere deep in my cranial vaults. He's on a different plane. Like a machine sent from the future to save us from David Koch.
Most important footballer right now in this state

Watching him do his thing last night at the ground was so good. Not even the boos deterred him as he was a star for all 4 quarters. I will cheer for this young man and clap for him till my hands bleed to counter these lame pathetic boos.

Loved the centre clearance where he got a rare holding free but didn’t even need it. Gathered the ball while Crouch (I think) was holding his other arm and just legged it out of the centre. Nothing was going to stop him.

There was another stoppage later in the game where he moved before every other player, perfectly anticipating where the ball ended up, and bullocked his way through to effect a quick hand pass to Boak.

It was a play that ended up in a goal for us and it won’t show on his stat sheet as an involvement but he created that play out of nothing. Superb instincts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back