Player Watch Jason Horne-Francis - You were always one of us

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If PA win next week then JHF would have played in 15 of our wins this year.

To put this into context. If North Melbourne lose next week they would have only won 15 games in the last 5 YEARS!!!

Yeah but they’ve just re-signed Paul Curtis so, swings and roundabouts.

it is pathetic that Reid was named at centre and JHF wing
Why? They're both legit inside mids, Reid on the wing doesn't make any more sense than JHF on a wing. Reid is the closest thing in the league to JHF outside of the man himself.

Harry Sheezel on the other hand ...

Why? They're both legit inside mids, Reid on the wing doesn't make any more sense than JHF on a wing. Reid is the closest thing in the league to JHF outside of the man himself.

Harry Sheezel on the other hand ...
ill use the AA team as an example to explain my point, In the AA team the inside mids are ussaly the superior mids of the competition, and then they put the other mids maybe on a HF flank or on a wing, so my point is JHF should be starting inside midfield instead of reid. becuase he is a top 3 under 22 mid.

Awhile back I said he wont ever be as great as Russell Ebert if he doesn't learn to use his left foot properly. A couple of people didn't like that comment.

The 4 best ambidextrous kickers I have seen in my life time, were Bucky Cunningham, Buddha Hocking, Aker and Sam Mitchell. That goal he kicked on his non preferred left foot is as good a goal, as I have seen those 4 kick on their non preferred foot.

It shows he doesn't need to do the BS checkie kick when a left foot is the better option.

He will end up being the complete midfielder.

Last edited:
The 4 best ambidextrous kickers I have seen in my life time, were Bucky Cunningham, Buddha Hocking, Aker and Sam Mitchell. That goal he kicked on his non preferred left foot is as good a goal, as I have seen those 4 kick on their non preferred foot.

Would you have Darren Jarman in there somewhere too?

Even pre his AFL days, I saw him kick some incredible left foot goals for North Adelaide.

Awhile back I said he wont ever be as great as Russell Ebert if he doesn't learn to use his left foot properly. A couple of people didn't like that comment.

It show he doesn't need to do the BS checkie kick when a left foot is the better option.

He will end up being the complete midfielder.

Injury free we will see one of the best footballers in the history of the AFL and he’s ours to cheer on each week

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would you have Darren Jarman in there somewhere too?

Even pre his AFL days, I saw him kick some incredible left foot goals for North Adelaide.
Yeah he would be in there too, but I guess his casualness probably hasn't embedded him as deeply as those other 4 on my memory banks.

We all know it, the guy's fricking amazing, he was one of the big differences tonight. Total package!

He was absolutely the difference, for mine. And he's added something to his game ... the ability to cool his head when a good option is not there, and use the space around him creatively. He has more time than other players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back