Player Watch Jason Horne-Francis - You were always one of us

Remove this Banner Ad

He's the most underrated player in the league but the reasons for it are cynical.
The Victorian togetherness thing is so weird. Why did so many neutrals go into battle for North. It's not your team buddy who gives a ****.

The Victorian togetherness thing is so weird. Why did so many neutrals go into battle for North. It's not your team buddy who gives a ****.

Garry Lyon went on an absolute tirade a few weeks ago about what a travesty it is that we don't have state of origin anymore.
Noone outside of Vic gives a shit but they can't let it go. The very concept of an "Allies" team is sickening.

Phenomenal stats. Great that JHF is keeping such elite company already. And wow, how good are Heeney and Bont this year.
Gray averaged 25 touches and 1.5 goals over 3 seasons and never finished with 20 Shitlow Medal votes. I doubt Heeney or Bont will have the same problem

(Log in to remove this ad.)

disapline...
Trump Words GIF by MOODMAN

But people say HF should be captain lol
But he's not. Random internet people saying JHF should be captain (all the posts I have seen were that he is seen as the future captain and Wines/Houston was preferred as interim) is not the same as Rozee and Butters actually being the incumbent C/VC.

The guy has a problem with and complains about people criticising Rozee and Butters but is happy to do the same to JHF.

Very disappointed with his game. Couldn't get himself into the game and gave away stupid frees and that 50 meter penalty was so stupid with the ump right behind him. Both Rozee and Butters needed to show leadership and tell him to calm the f*** down. JHF allowed the GC players to get under his skin and cost us a few goals.

i admit i was harsh on him earlier in the game, but he just cant conceded multiple free kicks, it kills us. his output was poor aswell, just had the nine touches. although he kicked 2 goals.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Jason Horne-Francis - You were always one of us

Remove this Banner Ad

Back