News Jean Pratt wants Fev to stay

Remove this Banner Ad

she is just being nice, don't think she would ring up channel 9 and said she wanted to do an interview on her views in regards to Fev. Most likely some journo shove a microphone in front of face and asked her to comment.

Sorry just added the link.....

Like most of us searching for an outcome to this UGLY situation...

Found it in the age.... online.

It is true, dead set, saw it as well. Would've been interesting to see wat r.pratt would've done in this situation, it would all have been sorted by now, thats for sure.

A better wig?
edna3.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hmmm, the sponsor making noises in a manner of speaking. Do we sense a softening/backtracking occurring? It is possible I guess, that some mediation or calming down have occurred between affected parties.

I'm just not sure that we want to be in possession of the merchandise IF and when this alleged promised story breaks.

if dick was still with us, fev would be going no where! he wouldnt be happy with this!

Swanny's his man! I'm sure he would stick by his decision if it was the best thing for the club. Im 100% sure Swann knows what he is doing. Pratt would listen to Swann and let him do what he is paid for. Dick Pratt was no John Elliot.

Remove this Banner Ad

News Jean Pratt wants Fev to stay

Remove this Banner Ad

Back