Jeff White at FF in 09 ?

Remove this Banner Ad

No... Sick of makeshift forwards , thinking they are going to be the saviour ...

It is time we draft a KPP for once and get it right...

Come on Scotty Clayton , this is your last chance at this , lets see how good you really are.

We have drafted a KPP. Jarrad Grant.. Right now has OP and has to run around in the shower to get wet.. Needs time...

And the other thing to take into account is that by drafting a KPP next year, you are looking at him making an impact in 2012 or so.

I mean, I am all in favour of drafting a KPP but we can't factor that into our needs for next year. If we need a KPP for next year, we either have to go with what we have now, wait for Grant and Boumann to develop or draft/trade for someone with experience.

I'd rather go for someone like Todd Grima who has much more upside.

And what a weird thread to have after the constant bagging of Will Minson at FF. Surely Minson is better suited to the position than Jeff White?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

People just want a quick fix.
This will not solve our problems.
We need to be patient.
We have 2 great KPF youngsters coming through in Grant and Boumann.
These players take time to develop, we cant just expect the world from them or the club in the click of a finger.

I do recall him kicking a pretty important goal for the dogs in 2005!:p

I would rather have him as an around the ground mobile ruckman to compliment the bullocking work of Minson and Hudson however I think his best has past him and would be a risky get.

I think Jeff White at full forward is a great idea, maybe we should also see if someone has Kingsley Hunter's mobile number to get him back for a run, or maybe even James Cook he probably hasnt turned 40 yet.

White? Give me a spell!

Lets see what Jarrod Grant can come up with in the next few years.

32 yo at the start of the season, not for me.

I'd like to know from a few of the Williamstown watches if Jason Clokes form is good enough to warrant consideration.

Remove this Banner Ad

Jeff White at FF in 09 ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back