Player Watch Jeremy Finlayson

Remove this Banner Ad

I would love a journo with any courage to ask Clarkson for his opinion compared to his penalty.
“Ah, look , I’m not here to talk about other situations and people, I’m just here to talk about the game on Saturday, ok? Let’s show a bit of respect to those involved.”

Any one of you that disagrees with the result and in particular the way it has been handled by all forms of media and still goes to the game this week is a ******* hypocrite.

Cancel your Kayo.
Delete your betting apps.
Close your fantasy football.
or STFU.
because if all you do is bleat about unfairness, then you are part of the problem.
But what if I want to watch the F1?

Why did it take this long lol

Maxiumum virtue signalling time for the AFL, clubs and media to talk about how wonderful they are and what a nasty man Jeremy Finlayson is.

Meanwhile only a few weeks ago an Independent MP had to stand up in Federal parliament and blow the whistle on systematic rorting of the world anti-doping code involving players, club doctors and the AFL itself in order to shield players from the consequences of their own (illegal) actions.

What a wonderfully honest, transparent and virtuous industry this is.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maxiumum virtue signalling time for the AFL, clubs and media to talk about how wonderful they are and what a nasty man Jeremy Finlayson is.

Meanwhile only a few weeks ago an Independent MP had to stand up in Federal parliament and blow the whistle on systematic rorting of the world anti-doping code involving players, club doctors and the AFL itself in order to shield players from the consequences of their own (illegal) actions.

What a wonderfully honest, transparent and virtuous industry this is.
Couldn't have said it better myself.

AFL is the least consistent sport organisation in the world.

Not that 3 weeks is wrong but it’s a bloody joke after clarko got a $20,000 fine.

Lucky Fin was probably close to being dropped from the side anyway.
Our friends down the road will be sething as their poster boy Tex got six weeks and $20K hit to pocket (paid as a donation in an indigenous charity)

Are you referring to Kane? Considering the public lynching Kochie copped for merely pointing out the precedence has already been set with Clarkson's punishment and that is the benchmark to follow, are you really surprised we aren't getting much support elsewhere in the media?

the public's outrage over this is ridiculous, probably a good one to sit out providing an opinion on as everyone is so easily offended these days.

Kane can't even comment on football matters without getting personally attacked let alone homophobic matters. He literally got slammed for not talking to Luke Darcy at the gym, and being critical of Bevo. It is actually laughable the s**t he cops for really minor things.
Luke Darcy is an arseh*le. For an SA boy he is now one of the most biased Victorian/Western Bulldog commentators going around. I mentally switch off whenever I hear his voice.

I’m still so perplexed at the penalty and I don’t know why (PAFC tax).

A heat of the moment throw away comment to someone who’s apparently not that way inclined, and confesses to it at the earliest convenience - gets 3 weeks.

To be a fly on the wall to the best sledges in the game.

Can’t control everything players say, but I’m sure that time will come

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Jeremy Finlayson

Remove this Banner Ad

Back