Player Watch Jeremy Howe

Remove this Banner Ad

This week, his job is Harris Andrews.

The media have missed a player when talking about good news stories.
This bloke’s season, (some thought career) looked done and dusted earlier this year.
Has been back to the Howie we know and love, showing he’s still a vital part of our team.

He was awesome last week. Super happy for him.

Hope he stays in defence, fantasies of him nullifying Andrews are ill-advised.

The post above was from august but yes he was back to his best last week and needs to play defence. Handy forward option but we won’t need to play that card.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So will Cameron get away with a deliberate hit from behind that broke 3 ribs?

He had no intention other than to hurt Howe.
Yep and no one from the media raises this at all. If it was a Collingwood player he'd be hung out by the media and toilet trained AFL commentators like Luke Hodge and Daisy Pearce. Both arecregistered Collingwood haters.

I reckon that was close to Howe’s best ever game. 24 touches and rendered the loss of Murphy almost irrelevant.
Yep, vintage. That one kick into the corridor towards the end had my heart in my throat, but perfect besides that

So will Cameron get away with a deliberate hit from behind that broke 3 ribs?

He had no intention other than to hurt Howe.
He just played the man brutally, he should get weeks for that absolute cowardly act and it was so good to see the pricks face after the siren dog act.

Not enough love for this man.

Smashed from behind by Cameron when he was in the process of kicking the ball.

He had no way of defending himself.

It was deliberate attempt to hurt him and it did.

3 broken ribs that could have easily seen him out of the game and Brisbane Premiers.

This all happened with 18:28 left so almost an entire quarter left to play.

He played on however and became a Collingwood legend in the process.

What a crazy year for Howie.

Arm smashed to sh*tereens in round 1 - looked potentially even career ending.

Severe infection as a result of said smashed arm- requiring hospitalisation and several surgeries.

Manages against the odds really to return to play and get a great back half of the season.

Had a great finals campaign and became a premiership player while playing a quarter with the broken ribs.

Talk about a rollercoaster ride.

Howe has had an amazing career. Showing my ignorance again, when we recruited him from Melbourne I thought he was ‘just’ an aerialist. How wrong I was. Also - was Jeremy part of a trade involving Lumumba? It’s so long ago I can’t recall.

Howe has had an amazing career. Showing my ignorance again, when we recruited him from Melbourne I thought he was ‘just’ an aerialist. How wrong I was. Also - was Jeremy part of a trade involving Lumumba? It’s so long ago I can’t recall.
I think it was for Ben Kennedy and I also thought he was just an excitement machine but he is one smart footballer.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Jeremy Howe

Remove this Banner Ad

Back