Jersy number # changes?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back to what? He has only ever worn number 12 at the mighty club, and has made it his own...

fair enough, but seen many times people play at their new club for the 1st yr and decide to go back to their old number from their old club the nxt yr

People shouldn't jump to conclusions. It would have been just the jumper they had in front of them before the media conference.

In December last year when I trained with the Pies, Seamus McNamara signed my guernsey with the number #23 on it.

yer i reckon Tarrant should take what he is given. Unless Reid would like another number. For example, he might like to wear the #35 if Presti retires....pretty famous jumper that one.

However, if I were Reid, I'd stick with 20 because he is beginning to make that his own now.

I'd give 2 to Krakouer, and 14 to Tarrant. Give Ceglar the 25.

I also think Jarryd Blair wouldn't mind a lower number...maybe 7. He has earnt his stripes now....but again he has won a premiership in 47...and it is a great reminder of how far he has come for a guy considered too short for AFL

#2 Tarrant
#7 Krak

#23 Chris Dawes- the time is right for Dawesy to move into Pebs' old number.

As for the rest I wouldn't mind Josh Thomas being given #11. He is definitely a player for the future.

A few of the other boys may want a lower number too i.e. Macaffer.

#2 Tarrant
#7 Krak

#23 Chris Dawes- the time is right for Dawesy to move into Pebs' old number.

As for the rest I wouldn't mind Josh Thomas being given #11. He is definitely a player for the future.

A few of the other boys may want a lower number too i.e. Macaffer.

Sorry I disagree Dawesy should keep 31 as I like the idea that Premiership players keep their Premiership number. I like the idea of different types of players wearing different numbers ie Presti & Daics but I reckon 23 would be great for the Tazza.

Pretty sure the Big Ant would be very happy for his number to come out on the back of the Tazz.

Taz on radio this morning said the topic came up when talking with Mick and said he knew #20 was taken so wanted anything with a #2 in it and has decided on #2.

Tazza v2... I'm excited.

Hopefully #2 can have some sort of success. Woey was okayish but Rus was just cursed.

Tazza v2.0, cannot wait.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry I disagree Dawesy should keep 31 as I like the idea that Premiership players keep their Premiership number. I like the idea of different types of players wearing different numbers ie Presti & Daics but I reckon 23 would be great for the Tazza.

Pretty sure the Big Ant would be very happy for his number to come out on the back of the Tazz.

Agreement.:thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Jersy number # changes?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back