Rumour Jessie Hogan Out Indefinitely for Mental Health Reasons.

Remove this Banner Ad

Easily. It's a rumour. And a false one that is spread on a forum.
He is not a drug addict. He's mentally unwell.

yeah that defence will not last.

he's been filmed twice now under the influence of illicit substances. there's zero chance a defamation case comes from trying to argue that's false. opens a can of worms for the player and club.

he has mental health issues but he has also had a problem with drugs. it can be hard to separate the two. they come hand in hand.

it's quite obvious that fremantle are trying to change the culture at the club. i don't think they're willing to overlook character issues like lyon was. since lyon took over they had saga after saga within the playing group.

Jesse Hogan is living proof that being really good at footy can screw your life up.
No he is not. Lots of people have personal issues like Jesse, to say its because of football is a dumb conclusion to make. He is lucky that he has something like football to fall back on if/when he turns it around.

This sucks for Jesse. Maybe going to WA was a mistake. We need a Key Forward.
it was always going to be,

people love saying Hagdorn is a dickhead and he is. another media loser who shoots from the hip from sources no better than the bloke behind the bar. but youd have to have your head in the sand to discount this entirely. innuendo all over the place, videos of him with his daks around his ankles and eyes lit up in a father christmas costume, car accident in a suburban street, terrible on-field performing at the dockers. I honestly don't think there's a player in the competition with more shit going on with them.

his stories have more holes than a crumpet but this is not bullshit. the sad thing is which way this will end.

it was always going to be,

people love saying Hagdorn is a dickhead and he is. another media loser who shoots from the hip from sources no better than the bloke behind the bar. but youd have to have your head in the sand to discount this entirely. innuendo all over the place, videos of him with his daks around his ankles and eyes lit up in a father christmas costume, car accident in a suburban street, terrible on-field performing at the dockers. I honestly don't think there's a player in the competition with more shit going on with them.

his stories have more holes than a crumpet but this is not bullshit. the sad thing is which way this will end.
He wasn’t that bad for Freo. I think he’s a gun but the injuries and personal tragedies take their toll. Heaps of players get on it I believe. He probably needs a break. Put him on the rookie list and see if he wants to return.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Regardless of what Hogan's issues are surely the club's will bring in some sort of mental health screening before drafting players now...which will open up all sorts of issues ongoing ...it's a fine line and often the 2 are intertwined but mental health and addictive / destructive behaviour often go hand in hand ...where do you draw the line ?

People can be both mate. I am someone who has had my battles with mental health issues but I didn’t not turn to drugs to deal with it
Pull your head in mate. Jesse hogan is not a drug addict.
He's mentally unwell.
Perhaps learn the facts before spreading false malarkey about a bloke who has had lots of issues right from the word go.
I'm siding with Peter Bell on this. He knows more to it than what you do.

I'd be careful with making those defamatory statements on a public forum
Well I can't speak as to the "many" but I've absolutely seen him off chops. Hell there's video evidence, I'd say it's fairly safe to say it wasn't his first time.

Not that I care, do all the rec drugs you want but probably not a great idea if you have a mental illness.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Jessie Hogan Out Indefinitely for Mental Health Reasons.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back