Rumour Jessie Hogan Out Indefinitely for Mental Health Reasons.

Remove this Banner Ad

claiming the club condones it is moronic.
Yes he has hit her (no excuses, dog act) but it has been when he is on the demon drink. He has issues with alcohol. I watched it all unfold when he booted his missus in Kalbarri.
Kalbarri morons plied him with drink for a photo or story to tell after he played in the local footy game. He drank and drank and drank. Then the domestic then booted out of town.
Rather than hide it under the carpet I think the club have told him that is not on and we can help you become a better person. With pastoral care and the club surrounding him with support I think he will be a better person in the long run.
Unfortunately it's in his DNA.
He's done extremely well to get this far considering what he has witnessed and / or been subject to in his lifetime.
Cousin and best friend committed one of the most horrific crimes in this state in the last 10 years and uncle now on charges of stabbing a Police Officer in the face with 2 syringes. As for his old man !!!
Hopefully footy can continue to give him another path but unfortunately it won't last forever.

Why can’t modern youth be satisfied with a few beers like previous generations?
Totally different era now. Most young adults are more Addicted to video games than alcohol and cigarettes. I'm 32 now and I am part of that generation that loves video games over alcohol

Needs help. They need to get him right.

Forget about the feet issues. The main thing is he's healthy mentally.

Peter Bell on the other hand. When will be people wake up to how out of his depth he is. He knew what they were buying.
so this is all Peter Bells fault? Funny thing was your ruthless verbal assault on Freo and Harley Bennell

That is some mental prison you are dwelling in. As I said, scary that you are foisting your fugged up worldview on impressionable youth. Why do you do it? Low self esteem? You want them to regard you as the ‘cool teacher’? I’m getting close aren’t I Mr Cotter ...
Steady on, Mr Kotter was very cool..
kotter.JPG

Unfortunately it's in his DNA.
He's done extremely well to get this far considering what he has witnessed and / or been subject to in his lifetime.
Cousin and best friend committed one of the most horrific crimes in this state in the last 10 years and uncle now on charges of stabbing a Police Officer in the face with 2 syringes. As for his old man !!!
Hopefully footy can continue to give him another path but unfortunately it won't last forever.

What crime did his cousin & friend commit?

I know for a fact Liam Ryan’s partner was in Melaleuca remand facility while pregnant. They both need to pull their heads in.

What crime did his cousin & friend commit?

I know for a fact Liam Ryan’s partner was in Melaleuca remand facility while pregnant. They both need to pull their heads in.

Lel.

Liam Ryan is a terrific success story playing great football at a hugely popular successful professional club and bringing in lots of fans and admirers

I herd this thread was about the purple idiot show recuiting Jessie Hogan at great expense and that trade is perhaps not going the way they had hoped.

Last edited:
Well that's one story I'd rather have not read about. Oxygen thief get's thrown around a lot but I'd say it's pretty accurate in this case.
I actully knew the victims they lived in the same suburb as me and walked their dog in the same park .It was 7 years ago and **** all to do with Liam Ryan who has **** all to do with Hogan so whats your ****in point? campaigners

Last edited:

This is fkd up on so many levels.

More trauma and adversity for 15 or 16year old Liam Ryan to deal with if it was his older cousin I would imagine.
I am ****ed if I know why you revolting campaigners are bringing it up and what it has to do with Hogan.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes, but have no idea how Hogan's connected.

This is a case of one comment going off at a tangent, then the thread heads away from its original subject.

If I remember rightly, it started with a comment along the lines of “throwing stones in glass houses”. Meaning that all teams have players suffering from mental or discipline problems, no one can take the high ground.

Some of the comments early in this thread were vicious.

W
I actully knew the victims they lived in the same suburb as me and walked their dog in the same park .It was 7 years ago and fu** all to do with Liam Ryan who has fu** all to do with Hogan so whats your fu**in point? campaigners
Who hears the start of a conversation comes in after missing half of it then get's angry the conversation changed subject.

Granted it's a forum with a subject but what post doesn't go off on tangents. You keep saying campaigners like people will care..

so this is all Peter Bells fault? Funny thing was your ruthless verbal assault on Freo and Harley Bennell
Completely different issues. Do you really think Hogan and Bennell are in the same set of circumstances?

Bennell was effectively sacked from your club and you still cannot get your head around how much a bellend he is.

W

Who hears the start of a conversation comes in after missing half of it then get's angry the conversation changed subject.

Granted it's a forum with a subject but what post doesn't go off on tangents. You keep saying campaigners like people will care..
The turds you were encouraging are on my ignore list therefore I dont read there stuff.
Even by the lowbrow loser standards of this unfortunate thread .Your a ****in lowlife hows that.

Last edited:
Completely different issues. Do you really think Hogan and Bennell are in the same set of circumstances?

Bennell was effectively sacked from your club and you still cannot get your head around how much a bellend he is.
Bennells case was remarkably similar to Jesse Hogan.

Did he have drug an Alcohol Problems? Yes he did. But not all of those problems were 100% Bennells fault.

everyone talked about Bennells injuries at freo from 2016-19. Yeah he only played 2 or 3 freo games in 4 years.

I am not suprised he suffered depression and Mental health issues at freo because of all the injuries he had. Yeah he got drunk on a airport before his plane was going to take flight in 2016.

He also was drunk in 2017 during a peel game at half time. There was footage of him chatting to another Bennell relative who was playing for peel that day. (But you already knew that). So those were the 2 off field incidents at freo. Alcoholism didnt help his mental illness obviously. The only thing he wanted to do was play footy. It meant a lot to him just to play half a game for peel just to build his fitness. He did play a fair few peel games in 2017-19. He tried his best to get himself fit again and thats the least as a freo fan I wanted him to do.

He do anything stupid off field in 2018. He certainly didnt do anything stupid in mid 2019 when his 1st child was born. I actually wish him and his family the best. I hope the demons can pick him up as a rookie pick. Even when freo de-listed him, he went to other medical people to fix his legs. So far since that mid 2017 incident during half time at that peel game at the WAFL, he has done nothing wrong off field.

the talent was there. Whether his body can hold up to AFL level again is another question.

But you being a saints fan and post more about freo than the saints, you should know all about this....

More trauma and adversity for 15 or 16year old Liam Ryan to deal with if it was his older cousin I would imagine.
I am f’ed if I know why you revolting campaigners are bringing it up and what it has to do with Hogan.
Not trying to sound f***ed up. But thats a very sad thing to endure.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Jessie Hogan Out Indefinitely for Mental Health Reasons.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back