Rumour Jessie Hogan Out Indefinitely for Mental Health Reasons.

Remove this Banner Ad

He was on his first strike when he left Melbourne. Not to mention the videos of him noticeably on drugs at a festival in 2018
Nah he was Depressed mate. He lost his old man that year. Wanted to go back home because of that reason.
The official reason has been given, while the rumors state that he's been taking illicit substances it has not been made as a reason for his break from the game. He was reported to have been on illicit substances last year however unless a drug test confirms that he's on anything such now, its not the position of Fremantle and Hogan.
This is an important point.

That being said i believe what the club says over what any journo says.
The club knows the individual concerned and what he's actually suffering from.

And videos!
Videos are also misleading. Anyone that looks like an AFL footballer can be used as actors in the whole thing.
This is why i don't believe most of the stuff that has been said about hogan.
I believe he's mentally unwell. Has something that is severe and is getting the help he needs.

The official reason has been given, while the rumors state that he's been taking illicit substances it has not been made as a reason for his break from the game. He was reported to have been on illicit substances last year however unless a drug test confirms that he's on anything such now, its not the position of Fremantle and Hogan.
So no scandal and rumours to be posted in here?

That being said i believe what the club says over what any journo says.
The club knows the individual concerned and what he's actually suffering from.
I don't know what is happening with Hogan either way, but just on this point, how many times has any AFL club ever come out with a press release about a current player and said "nah he's just off his chops mate, way too many drugs"?

People use photoshop mate. That's where things go wrong.
Allegations of drug use shouldn't even be in the question here.

Also that video on youtube looked like somebody impersonating hogan.
Ok..... your flimsy defence has now moved into the realms of ridiculous with the nonsensical photoshopped Bullshit. Get over yourself..... the bloke has been reported too many time’s to have been ‘under the weather’ to discount it. Just declare your interest in his defence and make life easier for yourself, because your new persona here is now a bit of a joke now.

Videos are also misleading. Anyone that looks like an AFL footballer can be used as actors in the whole thing.
I believe he's mentally unwell. Has something that is severe and is getting the help he needs.
Name one time that's happened ever and been shown to be wrong.

Ok boom we get your anxious about this topic, are you in need of help mate ?

Are you a flat earther? That's the same sort of mental gymnastics they use

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are you a flat earther? That's the same sort of mental gymnastics they use
Don't bother, he's trolling, it's not possible to be that stupid or maybe he's a Scientologist!!.

From Hagdorn:
“Ultimately, I don’t think Jesse Hogan is in a position to play football with Fremantle again. Not only has it become a major issue, his habits away from the club which have unfortunately been fairly public over the last 11 months.

Whatever Hogans issues are he needs to go and get himself sorted out and that is the most important thing he needs to do.
Unfortunately for him operating in a professional system is not for him and that has been proven. Forget Footy Jessie, look to another pathway that works better with you.

Fremantle Dockers reportedly looking at paying out Jesse Hogan's contract

Star key forward Jesse Hogan may never play for Fremantle again, according to Perth-based reporter Kim Hagdorn.

The Dockers last week confirmed that Hogan would be taking time out on an indefinite basis due to mental health issues.

So unless there's any facts behind allegations of drug use for being the reason he's on an indefinite break, we can leave that out of the discussion
Are you implying that press releases form AFL clubs are Gospel???
Why have a rumour board ?
Hagdorn was hinting there are behavioural issues involved which could mean Substance abuse.

Last edited:
Ok..... your flimsy defence has now moved into the realms of ridiculous with the nonsensical photoshopped Bullshit. Get over yourself..... the bloke has been reported too many time’s to have been ‘under the weather’ to discount it. Just declare your interest in his defence and make life easier for yourself, because your new persona here is now a bit of a joke now.
Stop feeding the troll FuMan.......

Given Hagdorn has put the line through him at Freo - I might put a bet on him winning the Coleman next year in purple.

Freo fans probably rejoicing at the news of Hagdorn's "inside knowledge" given he result is usually the opposite

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Jessie Hogan Out Indefinitely for Mental Health Reasons.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back