Player Watch JHF - Jason Horne-Francis

Remove this Banner Ad

Well… it clearly has to do with the level of investment from a draft capital perspective. You have a supporter base that are struggling as the club struggles and the hope of draft picks are all you really have to cling to.
But they got a fair return in terms of draft capital.

Yep, it’s certainly is hilarious,
Can you imagine being blamed for a player getting boo’d at a home game, one that you’re not even playing in..
it’s fecking hilarious kenny having a conniption about it post match, like it was the most important thing postgame after a win, the corn continually bringing it up, it’s almost like he hates the kid, cause you know everytime he opens his mouth, the kids going to cop it.
From our point of view it’s gold..
what’s next from the corn to blame north supporters for Australia’s rising inflation numbers?

Nah, what's funny is that without North looking inwards at what is wrong with the club and stopping blaming others for their "misfortune", chances are at least one of the draft picks you got given for JHF will be out the door in a couple of years too.

Once my 19 year old daughter earns $850k a year in mining administration and has people standing around her computer and boo'ing her for sub-par efforts on editing spreadsheets - I'll let you know how she feels..

The Block Omg GIF by Celebrity Apprentice Australia
yes mate i am sure your daughter would be ok to get abused at work and laugh it off. You would probably be having a mental breakdown over it yourself.

We have a very toxic fan culture in AFL of acceptance abusing and bullying players we dislike for leaving a club or whatever silly reason you want to insert.

other sporting clubs around the world don't have the aussie bullying mantra. It is an ugly tribal part of our culture with sports.

and btw.. i think your a bit of an idiot with your thinking if you equate money= ok to abuse. who on earth thinks like that?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yes mate i am sure your daughter would be ok to get abused at work and laugh it off. You would probably be having a mental breakdown over it yourself.

We have a very toxic fan culture in AFL of acceptance abusing and bullying players we dislike for leaving a club or whatever silly reason you want to insert.

other sporting clubs around the world don't have the aussie bullying mantra. It is an ugly tribal part of our culture with sports.

and btw.. i think your a bit of an idiot with your thinking if you equate money= ok to abuse. who on earth thinks like that?

People been booing & jeering since Roman times at the Colosseum ….

But ol’mate thinks it’s a unique Aussie AFL
problem ??!

Bless 🤣😂

Once my 19 year old daughter earns $850k a year in mining administration and has people standing around her computer and boo'ing her for sub-par efforts on editing spreadsheets - I'll let you know how she feels..

The Block Omg GIF by Celebrity Apprentice Australia
Cool story bra, but unless she’s digging up gold nuggets with her bear hand, I really doubt anyone at the age of 19 male of female will earn anywhere near 850k in the mining field.

1. Im not your ‘mate’

2. You bizarrely assumed that anyone who boo’s (for the record I don’t..) that if their own child got boo’d at work they would have mental issues and end up on a current affair - Ive never heard anything so stupid in all my life.

3. My daughter has been raised to front bullies from the time she could reason so there’s no way she would have a cry and roll over, she‘s been taught to be mentally tough - and she is. I would assume a high profile, number one draft pick, who used NMFC as a springboard to get home on $850k per annum gravy train would have put some thought into the repercussions that would create, but he obviously didn’t..

4. If I’m an idiot then you’re a dead set plonker..

I know, its terrible right.
When the game was there to be won he grabbed the ball and played keepings off with the other 35 players on the park until he'd finished with it.

The fact he then handed to our forwards on a silver platter to cement himself as elite disposal inside 50 is only papering over the cracks.

Unlike cheezels who shared with Brisbane lots of times.
Been pretty consistent on this. Make him captain. His courage to turn up his heels and head back to mummy is just a wonder to behold. Just unprecedented courage. He can lead your dog club with his pea heart.

Cool story bra, but unless she’s digging up gold nuggets with her bear hand, I really doubt anyone at the age of 19 male of female will earn anywhere near 850k in the mining field.
Yeah thats the point - Alberton Einstein..

ray donovan omg GIF by Sky

Been pretty consistent on this. Make him captain. His courage to turn up his heels and head back to mummy is just a wonder to behold. Just unprecedented courage. He can lead your dog club with his pea heart.
Oh my, you do know he had both your Captains covered on the weekend dont you?

It's funny because JHF leaving is a North Melbourne problem and your advice would be apt, but North fans can't seem to accept that.
And poort fans l, including the fan in the media, fail to accept they are the actual cause of the vitriol, which is a reaction to being baited over many, many years. The captain courageous pea hearted warrior saga just brings it to a head, and it’s highlighting how grossly biased the media is toward our club, and sheds some light on the agendas they’re pushing. Fancy blaming north for drowning out the poort fan base at a poort dogs game.
Hope there is no let up, he gets ripped into for years and retires at 25 in an ultimate sook it up.
His famed courage will be put to the test. At least mum will be close by.

Nah, what's funny is that without North looking inwards at what is wrong with the club and stopping blaming others for their "misfortune", chances are at least one of the draft picks you got given for JHF will be out the door in a couple of years too.

YaJv61B.gif

Mate I understand that The Advertiser thinks there's a total of two teams in the AFL, but you realise that in the past offseason North Melbourne;

• Got a new head coach
  • Got an entire new group of assistant coaches
  • Got a new CEO
  • Got a new GM
  • Got a new recruiting team
  • Got a new analytics team
  • Got a new conditioning team
Maybe try paying attention before dribbling absolute nonsense?

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch JHF - Jason Horne-Francis

Remove this Banner Ad

Back