Player Watch JHF - Jason Horne-Francis

Remove this Banner Ad

Those three picked up 89 possessions and 15 tackles combined today.
Only lost by 40.
So agreed that they can’t be called downhill skiers.

That’s a fair slight on the supporting cast isn’t it?
Wardlaw barely was relevant in the 2nd half. Had 7 touches. In Q3 he had 4 touches and disposal efficiency of 0%.

Imagine if this was JHF. They will be all over it like a fly on shit.

This is what loyalty to your football club looks like.

Not that the little runt Judas would know.

I'll never understand why people have to hate on players so much. JHF is young maturing player who needs some mentors to help him thrive. We've seen that his best is elite and he's currently building into a more consistent version of that best. What I saw last night in that last quarter was top tier. The guy could easily be the next Nathan Buckley.

Personally I think it's pathetic for people to hang crap on JHF, but I think that speaks more about those who are critical of him. If you love footy, why not love the players who give us the excitement we crave.
As long as he has a career in the AFL...we'll conduct our selves accordingly.

This is what loyalty to your football club looks like.

Not that the little runt Judas would know.

As long as he has a career in the AFL...we'll conduct our selves accordingly.

So I expect you to call out the other 50-100 players who have done the same.

Call out Dangerfield. Heaven forbid Harley Reid ever come to your club.

Are you this vocal with all of the other players that have left North. It might be time to let it go.

So I expect you to call out the other 50-100 players who have done the same.

Call out Dangerfield. Heaven forbid Harley Reid ever come to your club.

Are you this vocal with all of the other players that have left North. It might be time to let it go.
Patrick Dangerfield spent 8 years, 150+ games at the Adelaide.

What a very odd comparison.

I'll never understand why people have to hate on players so much. JHF is young maturing player who needs some mentors to help him thrive. We've seen that his best is elite and he's currently building into a more consistent version of that best. What I saw last night in that last quarter was top tier. The guy could easily be the next Nathan Buckley.

Personally I think it's pathetic for people to hang crap on JHF, but I think that speaks more about those who are critical of him. If you love footy, why not love the players who give us the excitement we crave.

JHF is a gun, did the best thing for himself and his career.

It's just sour grapes from North Melbourne supporters

I've always thought that the term 'sour grapes' alludes to a feeling of not having something you can't have or jealousy.

That's not what this is.

You need to dig a bit deeper.

It COULD be an opportunity to celebrate and discuss the fact that Zuhaar decided to stay with North in a positive and constructive way but the enthusiasm to come here and trash JHF is pathetic.

Music to my ears heaing the boo's he got from Carlton supporters over the weekend btw.

It COULD be an opportunity to celebrate and discuss the fact that Zuhaar decided to stay with North in a positive and constructive way but the enthusiasm to come here and trash JHF is pathetic.
Nothing short of what that guy deserves.

You've made your bed and now lie in it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've always thought that the term 'sour grapes' alludes to a feeling of not having something you can't have or jealousy.

That's not what this is.

So what is it exactly if it not sour grapes? wishing him a terrible career? injury? if you think you won the trade, why so much resentment? you got compensated adequately and both parties are happy. All Port fans are happy with the trade, all North fans are happy with the trade, so win/win here. Why populate this thread everytime he has a howler??? do you see Melbourne do this with luke jackson who was a top pick as well? Port supporters doing the same with Ben Jacobs? it is sour grapes, knowing fully well how impactful JHF is. He has won us 4 to 5 games this year. We wouldn't have won against hawthorn and st kilda if it wasn't for him for example.

I think we can all breathe a sigh of relief. North could have packaged this average bloke and get another top compo pick...just like McKay.

So what is it exactly if it not sour grapes? wishing him a terrible career? injury? if you think you won the trade, why so much resentment? you got compensated adequately and both parties are happy. All Port fans are happy with the trade, all North fans are happy with the trade, so win/win here. Why populate this thread everytime he has a howler??? do you see Melbourne do this with luke jackson who was a top pick as well? Port supporters doing the same with Ben Jacobs? it is sour grapes, knowing fully well how impactful JHF is. He has won us 4 to 5 games this year. We wouldn't have won against hawthorn and st kilda if it wasn't for him for example.
I don't populate this thread based on the things he does on field.

It's not about that, it never was about that.

Music to my ears heaing the boo's he got from Carlton supporters over the weekend btw.

Nothing short of what that guy deserves.

You've made your bed and now lie in it.
I haven’t said anything against north supporters regarding this topic, because I understand that it would have hurt, but I think this is genuinely becoming a mental health issue for you mate. It might be worth chatting to someone not on this forum about it.

I haven’t said anything against north supporters regarding this topic, because I understand that it would have hurt, but I think this is genuinely becoming a mental health issue for you mate. It might be worth chatting to someone not on this forum about it.
Thank you Dr Brian.

Are you gonna fund my sessions with psychiatrist?

I'll pm you my bank details.

That's not what this is.

You're potting a superstar young gun for making the best move for his career. Next time draft a local and he might not want to move back home to his own state.

You're potting a superstar young gun for making the best move for his career. Next time draft a local and he might not want to move back home to his own state.
Draft tampering and as for the 2nd sentence...bolded bit is redundant if you draft a local.

Try again.

Nah, but it is coming up to 2 years now. I would hope that at some stage you and the other north fans will be in a position to let it go. He is just a bloke playing football after all.
0d39be5709ed03594709541f20d092feb30d9d5d.gifv

kids a bull and a jet,who is only going to build more weapons as the years go on.
pure focus on getting the ball and win at all cost.
plus, believes in himself
So much self-belief the photo of him sleeping in his North jumper is pride of place in the pool room.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch JHF - Jason Horne-Francis

Remove this Banner Ad

Back