Player Watch JHF - Jason Horne-Francis

Remove this Banner Ad

He's a downhill skiier, looks very impressive when the whole team is running riot but when playing against a good team, looks lost.

I'm salivating the prospect of next year when we get phillips to tag him out of business.
Except for that one game where our midfield got obliterated and he got 15 touches he is averaging well over 20 touches and a goal game in all our losses. In a few of our losses he was the only one who was trying. Our miraculous come from behind win vs the Hawks was when he got 27 touches and 2 goals. Without him we lose that match. Same as the sains game.

Try again. Sad to see North fans here and not celebrating one of their very few happy days.

He's a downhill skiier, looks very impressive when the whole team is running riot but when playing against a good team, looks lost.

I'm salivating the prospect of next year when we get phillips to tag him out of business.

I'm salivating at the prospect of JHF kicking 15 goals on Phillips next year.

1 of only 6 players in the comp averaging over 20 disposals and a goal a game.

Those being Bont, Petracca, Heeney, Warner, J Kelly and JHF.

Pretty good company to be in while being 2 years younger than the next on the list.

Well there's Sheezel.

Accept he averages over 27 a game and 1.4 goals a game as a midfielder. Not far off JHF in clearances now either and he spends half the time in the middle he does.

Well there's Sheezel.

Accept he averages over 27 a game and 1.4 goals a game as a midfielder. Not far off JHF in clearances now either and he spends half the time in the middle he does.

Yeah no he’s not actually. That’s using selective stats/rounds and ignoring his first couple games as a mid where he didn’t kick a goal.

He moved into the midfield in round 8 against the saints with 13 CBAs. So he’s not actually going at 1.4 a game and meeting the 20d and 1 goal a game as was being referenced (he’s going at 0.88 goals per game for info).

Great young player obviously but again not sure the need to bring him into the thread when it’s not relevant at this time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not necessary, see nathan buckley, michael voss type

At the same age as JHF is now, Buckley was in his debut season for Brisbane, so JHF has time on his side.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back