Jimmy Toumpas - traded to Port Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Worst part about this whole thread was the fact that the Trident/Red leg members used to get some benefits other than a reserve seat and GF guarantee... shit advice from assistant coaches :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

"Working closely with the AFLPAā€™s former South Australian-based Regional Manager, Jace Bode, Toumpas began to utilise his time away from the club more effectively through engaging in study and work experiences. "

Jace Bode and Jimmy Toumpas, together at last

I canā€™t work out if I should be happy or disappointed to have missed the Toumpas era.

Happy. It's only a laff looking back on it now coz it reminds us of how utterly shit things were. He was the worst top 4 pick I've ever seen. Not a single thing he did even average.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Worst part about this whole thread was the fact that the Trident/Red leg members used to get some benefits other than a reserve seat and GF guarantee... sh*t advice from assistant coaches :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:
Those pre game and half time speeches were amazing

The poor guy who would come in and give a half time talk in round 1 when we're down already by 8 goals had to really work for his money

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Happy. It's only a laff looking back on it now coz it reminds us of how utterly sh*t things were. He was the worst top 4 pick I've ever seen. Not a single thing he did even average.
He wasn't even the worst number 4 pick

Tim Walsh - Bulldogs 2002

But tbf both of them were garbage

He wasn't even the worst number 4 pick

Tim Walsh - Bulldogs 2002

But tbf both of them were garbage

Couldn't imagine Walsh being worse. Never heard of him but we gifted Toump games, if Walsh could run faster than a jog he was likely already better than the Toump.

Couldn't imagine Walsh being worse. Never heard of him but we gifted Toump games, if Walsh could run faster than a jog he was likely already better than the Toump.
played 1 game

Must hav ben a pretty ****ing bad game

I canā€™t work out if I should be happy or disappointed to have missed the Toumpas era.
It was amazing, 2013 was the best time I ever had a as a Demons supporter 100%.

Four games into the 2013 season we kicked SEVENTY FOUR ****ING POINTS in a single quarter. That's 12 goals mother****er. We can't even kick 12 goals in an entire game in 2021!!!! What a team!!!

It took 10 weeks for our next win (our last for the season). We topped the Bulldogs by three points :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:. What a night that was!

Two weeks later we broke the world record for lowest inside 50's in a game (19, lol).

Ripper season.

It was amazing, 2013 was the best time I ever had a as a Demons supporter 100%.

Four games into the 2013 season we kicked SEVENTY FOUR ******* POINTS in a single quarter. That's 12 goals motherf***er. We can't even kick 12 goals in an entire game in 2021!!!! What a team!!!

It took 10 weeks for our next win (our last for the season). We topped the Bulldogs by three points :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:. What a night that was!

Two weeks later we broke the world record for lowest inside 50's in a game (19, lol).

Ripper season.

My favourite thing about that game was how it turned out a bunch of journo's were making their way down to the ground at 3/4 time because they were expecting a coach sacking. Then we turned into the Harlem Globetrotters for a quarter and that sort of performance was never seen again.

I watched that quarter about 12 times that year.

Gawn's goal at 1.10 is still probably my favourite Max highlight tbh.

My favourite thing about that game was how it turned out a bunch of journo's were making their way down to the ground at 3/4 time because they were expecting a coach sacking. Then we turned into the Harlem Globetrotters for a quarter and that sort of performance was never seen again.

I watched that quarter about 12 times that year.

Gawn's goal at 1.10 is still probably my favourite Max highlight tbh.

I left the ground at 3/4 time that day, absolutely disgusted at how bad we were. Nek minnitā€¦

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Michael Evans with one of the great cameos of all time. Never to play anywhere near that standard again.

Remove this Banner Ad

Jimmy Toumpas - traded to Port Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Back