Review Dees v West Horsham Port: the Good, Bad & Fugly

Remove this Banner Ad

He was. Outside a game vs a horrible West Coast team hes looked exactly what I dreaded he was at draft time, Sparrow 2.0

Yeah that's my gut feel. Still won't write off a first year player but the early signs are role player at best.

Tonight he looked terrible.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

He was. Outside a game vs a horrible West Coast team hes looked exactly what I dreaded he was at draft time, Sparrow 2.0
Caught him doing a bit of a Jesse Hogan today, bit of "LOOK AT ME UMP, I'VE GOT MY ARMS IN THE AIR!!!" before the whistle was blown.

At least Jesse could kick a ****in' regulation set shot fmd.

Imagine paying a guy 900k a year for the next 6 years to completely spud it up week after to week as a midfield plodder.
900k? Hell be up to over 1.5m a year by the time the cap goes up in the next few years.

That said I hate ****in' that shit, so much. Your ****in' arms are in the air when the ball is on the deck, and you're looking at the umpire not the campaigner who is actually getting the ball. **** off.

Dees in a close finish:
Miss multiple easy chances to get 2 goals up ✅
Try and defend a lead for ten minutes ✅
Make a baffling sub ✅
Concede the score out of a stoppage ✅
Immediately lose the centre clearance ✅
Lose every one on one ✅
Lose every clearance ✅
Don't man up so they can ice the clock ✅

I'm surprised no one else is angry about subbing JVR off. It's textbook how to dent a young player's confidence (who absolutely didn't deserve it. Plugger wouldn't have kicked a goal in that forward line tonight).
Was a strange choice. Didn't think JVR was that bad. At least he gets the ball to ground and gives us a target forward, although we usually pick Fritsch in 2 on 1 instead.

Was a strange choice. Didn't think JVR was that bad. At least he gets the ball to ground and gives us a target forward, although we usually pick Fritsch in 2 on 1 instead.

Plus it's the use of talls as subs.

Goody picks super tall and slow teams so why not use another tall as the sun? 🧠

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sums up our club perfectly. Game was absolutely disgusting, low scoring boring and shit house skills and was exactly what we wanted

Couldn't have been any less of a port game and was absolutely nothing like what they wanted and they were still better at it than us

Summed up by that last minute. No idea how to win, can't even man up properly because we're so focused on defence.

Quinton Narkle :love: 🦱

Can't even be happy with the draft pick because we're gonna piss it away on a bloke who'll change absolutely **** all next year.
Til coach big brain Melbourne mindset and the female paddle pop lion and her board of loud cheerers is gone this club will forever be in free fall. So detached from reality.

Til coach big brain Melbourne mindset and the female paddle pop lion and her board of loud cheerers is gone this club will forever be in free fall. So detached from reality.
Scary stuff, feels like they're running the club back into debt run mediocre club we all know and love. No one's watching, no one cares and we are doing a Daniher 06 loading up on vets leaving us with plenty of pain to come

goodys opening line in the post match pressure

'tonight was how we want to be seen'

oh boy.
Well apparently quite a lot of us don’t want to go and watch this stuff . Can kiss goodbye to as many marquee games next season. They will put on teams that are good to watch . Any one know how many members this season ? Used to make a big noise about I seem to recall . Board might take notice if the finances start to fall . They sure don’t seem interested in what we are serving up . Yell louder ? FFS .

How much of a campaigner was Clayton Oliver tonight?

Thrown on the half back flank and dragged off 😭😂😭

Watch it and try not to swear at your phone/monitor challenge. **** me. I failed the challenge inside the first minute and kept swearing all the way thru it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Dees v West Horsham Port: the Good, Bad & Fugly

Remove this Banner Ad

Back