News Jnr Rioli - He’s back.

Remove this Banner Ad

The court has heard drug detection dogs at Darwin Airport on April 23 found a taped package inside Rioli’s shorts containing 24.3 grams of cannabis. Prosecutor said it was taped in an effort to not be detected.

has just pleaded guilty

That was pretty much 100% going to happen. it's the penalty and fall out that's mostly the question now.

EDIT: Ouch on the taped to avoid detection. that... is just even more moronic than anticipated.

For those interested (and to save your google history), here's what 25 grams of weed looks like:

0b4fab491fa77b760605674059af421528-10-bratton-weed.rhorizontal.w700.jpg

That was pretty much 100% going to happen. it's the penalty and fall out that's mostly the question now.

EDIT: Ouch on the taped to avoid detection. that... is just even more moronic than anticipated.
How is that moronic? His name may be Willie but I'm sure his package ain't that big. Was he just to let a big bag of pot free ball in his pants?

So not content with just hiding the drugs down his pants he has thought it through enough to tape them to his body…
Im sorry thats enough of premeditated deception and should now be enough to see him sacked…
He can only plead dumb and ignorant for so long..

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Why are people surprised it was taped, of course he was trying to hide it, it's illegal to carry that much. He wasn't going to be wearing it as a hat.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This reminds me of the time my neighbour back home in Launceston came back from a trip to QLD with an ounce in his back pack. Sniffer dog picked him out immediately and he thought he was ****ed until he remembered he had a banana in his backpack. Declared the banana and he was all good lol.

Why are people surprised it was taped, of course he was trying to hide it, it's illegal to carry that much. He wasn't going to be wearing it as a hat.

To be fair, if he did wear it as a hat, people here would still defend him. Something something a bit slow something something doesn't understand the rules something something Richmond.

Darwin in April has average temps High 33 Low 24. He was probably wearing shorts. And you think he was just going to carry 25g of buds loose in his pants?

If that's the case I think Willie should counter sue for sexual assault from the dog.

The court has heard drug detection dogs at Darwin Airport on April 23 found a taped package inside Rioli’s shorts containing 24.3 grams of cannabis. Prosecutor said it was taped in an effort to not be detected.

Does that mean taped to his body, or wrapped/taped in additional packaging (but still loose in his shorts)?

Big difference in optics (although probably little difference in outcome in reality).

Remove this Banner Ad

News Jnr Rioli - He’s back.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back