Podcast Joe Rogan - Tricked again!

Remove this Banner Ad

I haven't seen that one anywhere.
More will be uncovered as the investigation continues. The speculation I've seen from Secular Talk is that this guy was some kind of extremist (duh) Republican. I haven't been following it too closely but I do know some of the far-right Nazi loving dicks have disavowed Trump because of his strong support of Israel. So maybe this kid tried to kill him because he "sold out to the Jews" but who knows.

The ultimate nexus of Internet Greatness!

RM Brown x Joegan x Jorpy feat. transgender hatred x Peterson University launch!

Binge it now!

(I wasn't sure which thread to post this in, it crosses so many topics, but I know our Joe fans will be most appreciative.)

The ultimate nexus of Internet Greatness!

RM Brown x Joegan x Jorpy feat. transgender hatred x Peterson University launch!

Binge it now!

(I wasn't sure which thread to post this in, it crosses so many topics, but I know our Joe fans will be most appreciative.)

I'm halfway through the pod, Joe went on a long tear about psychedelics and how the Bible stories most likely came from people tripping balls and seeing God, he sounds more stoned than usual, works well with JP!

I'm halfway through the pod, Joe went on a long tear about psychedelics and how the Bible stories most likely came from people tripping balls and seeing God, he sounds more stoned than usual, works well with JP!
Actually, that theory makes as much sense as the actual stories

That is apparently what a lot of the Salem witch trials were about. People hallucinating on food from crops gone bad with fungi.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I find Rogan’s “comedy” cringe and stupid. Have no idea why anyone thinks this midget clown is a good comedian, even before Spotify and Texas, I never liked his standup. But different strokes and all that.
Most people who like his podcast agree his comedy is shite...

He's right about the moon landing, hoax!

Remove this Banner Ad

Podcast Joe Rogan - Tricked again!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back