Podcast Joe Rogan - Tricked again!

Remove this Banner Ad

Joey Diaz was great but unfortunately he’s told all of his hilarious and exaggerated stories now. He has no new content. Schultz is still funny to listen to. Jimmy Dore podcast recently was good too

Chief your mate will have a field day with the Rampage Jackson pod, the last 20 mins he got onto the vaccines/COVID/Ivermectin etc. Rampage said that a lot of people were using Rogan for news during the pandemic, Rogan said it was because the news services were flat out lying about the vaccines and he was telling the truth, he "may get some things wrong but he doesn't lie".

joe-rogan.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Chief your mate will have a field day with the Rampage Jackson pod, the last 20 mins he got onto the vaccines/COVID/Ivermectin etc. Rampage said that a lot of people were using Rogan for news during the pandemic, Rogan said it was because the news services were flat out lying about the vaccines and he was telling the truth, he "may get some things wrong but he doesn't lie".

joe-rogan.gif
I remember seeing a clip of Rampage dry humping a reporter. Camera guy gently taps him on the shoulder and tells him to please stop. It reminded me of those “what would you do if this jacked gorilla touched your gf” memes.

I remember seeing a clip of Rampage dry humping a reporter. Camera guy gently taps him on the shoulder and tells him to please stop. It reminded me of those “what would you do if this jacked gorilla touched your gf” memes.

Yeah that was a creepy one by old mate Rampage for sure. Quirky fella, he said he lost his virginity at 5, not sure how that’s possible, if true that’s ****ed up.

joe-rogan.gif
God what a loser.

It is interesting that Rogan knows that everyone is aware of the influence and impact he has on his audience. That he can so casually admit it.

I wonder if Rogan stating it, means we no longer need to have the discussion around why he shouldn't use his platform to help guests deliberately disseminate disinformation?

Why not?

Joe Rogan has a huge, impressionable audience that trust and like him.
Rogan's interactions and relationship with a guest will impact the audiences opinion of the guest, the veracity of the guest.
Being a guest on the Joe Rogan Experience legitimises that guest.
It safely exposes them and their ideas to that audience.

Because of this Rogan should ensure enough is known about his guests ahead of time, as to if he should platform them or not.

The arguments I've seen against this have been:
a. It's just a podcast and it doesn't influence people.
b. Rogan tells people all the time that they shouldn't listen to him because he's an idiot.
c. Free speech/censorship.

Joe Rogan has a huge, impressionable audience that trust and like him.
Rogan's interactions and relationship with a guest will impact the audiences opinion of the guest, the veracity of the guest.
Being a guest on the Joe Rogan Experience legitimises that guest.
It safely exposes them and their ideas to that audience.

Because of this Rogan should ensure enough is known about his guests ahead of time, as to if he should platform them or not.

The arguments I've seen against this have been:
a. It's just a podcast and it doesn't influence people.
b. Rogan tells people all the time that they shouldn't listen to him because he's an idiot.
c. Free speech/censorship.

I'd never argue his pod can't influence people but I really don't care about that as I've said previously.

I'd never argue his pod can't influence people but I really don't care about that as I've said previously.
would that be because you agree with what he is saying or just don't think it will ever impact you personally?

Remove this Banner Ad

Podcast Joe Rogan - Tricked again!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back