Podcast Joe Rogan - Tricked again!

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah seen those sorta comments before about his fans enjoying the podcast more than his comedy. Still, he sells a lot of tickets, so he’s been successful in that sense. Another big name comedian I can’t stand is Kevin Hart. Loud, annoying little prick.

He says he thought RFK Jr was a conspiracy nut UNTIL he read his Fauci book?

How would the Fauci book not REINFORCE your view of Jr as a conspiracy nut?

Another case of Joe Rogan - Tricked again.

Yeah I guess but I really don't enjoy his comedy, way better at podcasting

I havent watched much of his comedy material but considering he has a Netflix special and has sold out arenas, he seems to be doing something right.

Birthday boy copping some whacks,but he hits back.

MMA fans love hanging shit on Rogan because of his height (dude in the photo with him is 5 foot 8, photoshopped but funny)

dominick-reyes-and-rogan-v0-tjxzcn5bv34a1.jpg

I havent watched much of his comedy material but considering he has a Netflix special and has sold out arenas, he seems to be doing something right.

It's really on the strength of the popularity of the pod I'd imagine. He gets sort of super animated when doing stand up, doesn't look natural to me. I watched his last special and don't think I laughed once.

It's really on the strength of the popularity of the pod I'd imagine. He gets sort of super animated when doing stand up, doesn't look natural to me. I watched his last special and don't think I laughed once.

Dunno, maybe it's just not your cup of tea.

I doubt people pay to go to his comedy shows, or Netflix do a special, just because they like his podcast. He was pretty well into the comedy scene before his podcast to be fair.

There are plenty of comedian's others like, who i think suck. Just par for the course i suppose. Not everyone's going to have the same taste in things. Would be a boring world if that were true.

Yeah, yeah, I know, just ignore him, but gees, I'd hope a lot of the 15 million or so listeners he's averaging do NOT take this man's word of anything as gospel truth.

Dude's changed 100%. Used to support Bernie, now shitting on Walz, who's exactly the same as Bernie but an even better communicator and campaigner.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, yeah, I know, just ignore him, but gees, I'd hope a lot of the 15 million or so listeners he's averaging do NOT take this man's word of anything as gospel truth.

Dude's changed 100%. Used to support Bernie, now shitting on Walz, who's exactly the same as Bernie but an even better communicator and campaigner.

"Is that what happened?"
"I don't know", after a solid minute of complaining about this thing that definitely happened :tearsofjoy:

Dude has to be parody at this point surely :drunk:

one of the worse fight companions today rogan has done.

shit crew.

I've listened to part of one and never again, was it Schaub and Callen? Callen actually knows MMA a lot better than Schaub I reckon, as funny as that sounds.

Schaub was on, Kill Tony and some other comedian - not callen

the dick riding for Izzy was next level.

Rogan was the only one who actually knew about MMA

Schuab has to be the worst predictor of MMA fights i have ever seen.

Remove this Banner Ad

Podcast Joe Rogan - Tricked again!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back