Podcast Joe Rogan - Tricked again!

Remove this Banner Ad

But RFK is doing it because he wants to be president

not for the good of anyone or to tell the truth

RFK was one of the biggest spreaders of misinfo and disinfo during and after covid

he peddles in conspiracy theories, he's a grifter who has done massive damage in his own right

its just another arseh*le being an arseh*le

just because you agree with something he said doesn't make him suddenly a better person, he's not, he's just said something you agree with

RFK manages to also somehow be worse on Israel than Biden and possibly even Trump.

It is amazing how the left just cannot tolerate anyone with a different opinion. 99.999 % of all world media is leftist propaganda but because Rogan and Elon Musk offer an alternative the leftists become utterly deranged. What would you do with all your hatred if you managed to get Joe Rogan cancelled and X banned from Australia?

The left would start doing what they do best, eating their own. No matter how progressive you think you are, there is always someone more progressive to call you a fascist bigot racist

Reminds me of a story I just saw in Toronto where a LBGTQ march was shut down and attacked by another LBGTQ group upset that the first group had banned pro Hamas slogans at the rally lol

As others have already posted, Joe said it was just that he wasn't a fan and didn't want to help him, he was on De Santis at the time (no idea how someone goes from a Bernie fan to DeSantis in one cycle but anyway).

FK and the boys might be disappointed, was probably just being cordial with the handshake. Although could have had a change of heart I guess with DeSantis out of the race.

Go from Bernie to DeSantis?

Either

A) stupid

B) no core beliefs

C) audience captured

D) all of the above

Rogan really has no idea on politics and the policies associated with each party, he just looks at politicians and goes "hey this bloke would be a good president" pretty much.

And on the handshake with Trump, Rogan was at the commentary table doing his job and Trump walked over to shake his hand, what was he going to do? Particularly since Trump and Dana are such good mates, of course he shakes his hand. (Wasn't going to make this point since I might be accused of denying Rogan is a Nazi or whatever)

Interestingly Daniel Cormier (a black ex fighter, probably Democrat i guess) I think had seen Trump walking over and he got up and kind of stood away, I think he waved at Trump or something like that.

You are 100% right on Rogan, doesn’t look at the party mechanics behind each politician, or a broader context. It’s all personality based on vibes, which I know a lot of people do.

Yeah, why would they rig an election against Trump? Unless Joe thinks Trump is anti-establishment.

LMFAO at anyone who buys into that.

I mean if being anti democratic norms is sticking it to the man, sure he’s anti establishment.

I’d call it fascism though.

I think a lot of people are just sick of the slow moving slushy messy moving democratic process and want a strongman to just do shit, hence their support of Trump.

Whether they want to believe it or not, they want a dictator.

I mean if being anti democratic norms is sticking it to the man, sure he’s anti establishment.

I’d call it fascism though.

I think a lot of people are just sick of the slow moving slushy messy moving democratic process and want a strongman to just do shit, hence their support of Trump.

Whether they want to believe it or not, they want a dictator.
Some have admitted they’d like Trump to be god emperor.

But I hate hypocrisy. You can’t scream about McGowan etc being “communists” because of their Covid response, according to them, then turn around and cheer for a fascist.

Neil Degrass-Tyson responding to the nonsense that Terrence Howard spewed on Rogan

Pretty conclusive debunking of Terrence Howard's claims of being dissed.
Who is Terrence Howard anyway?
Why would Rogan listen to his protestations?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some have admitted they’d like Trump to be god emperor.

But I hate hypocrisy. You can’t scream about McGowan etc being “communists” because of their Covid response, according to them, then turn around and cheer for a fascist.

Yes fascists like McGowan and Dan Andrews who still had free and fair elections.

Covid lockdown times really did break a lot of peoples brains, and some will never get out of the rabbit hole they went down.

He looks pretty much mentally ill.

He looks pretty much mentally ill.

I read a rumor that RDJ's performance in Tropic Thunder was partially inspired by Howard after they worked together on Iron Man lol

I had to stop watching halfway through, this dribbler drives me up the wall. He keeps playing this clip of Rogan barking which is a bit odd and funny i guess. Chief has prob already watched this 11 times

Oh you subscribe now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back