Podcast Joe Rogan - Tricked again!

Remove this Banner Ad

I assume you have a point that will reveal itself after 29 posts or something?
Wow... calm down it's just a bit of banter.

You're not the only one allowed to joke around in this thread with your 'Rogan is a Nazi' memes.

I understand that you have a degree in Engineering, so I've been unfairly making the assumption that you're just pretending to be stupid with your questions and posts.

I'll try to be more thoughtful of your needs in future.

1718172026525.png

Wow... calm down it's just a bit of banter.

You're not the only one allowed to joke around in this thread with your 'Rogan is a Nazi' memes.

I understand that you have a degree in Engineering, so I've been unfairly making the assumption that you're just pretending to be stupid with your questions and posts.

I'll try to be more thoughtful of your needs in future.

View attachment 2017836

Mate because I have a grip on Laplace Transforms and partial derivatives doesn’t mean I can post coherently, keep that in mind!

I got vaccinated and heard him say all of that. I think he was misguided because he was using his own experience with COVID to justify not getting vaccinated, ie a sample size of 1, not great rigour of course. Didn't bother me though.

You were lucky enough to have enough education and background knowledge to offset the JRE, and allow you to understand vaccination.

That's based on the fact that you've had years of 'anti-vax' knowledge, On top of a basic understanding of the scientific model.

So in your mind, no one can be taken advantage of, and Rogan cannot have any influence.

What you struggle to understand, is how people who don't have the same access to information and wisdom as you, might be influenced by one of the largest 'influencers' in the world.

Due to your position and feelings towards the 'left' and 'transgenderism', you actively believed, spread, and possibly still believe the idea that LGBTQ+/CRT movements are forcing schools to make places to poo in the classroom, for children who identify as animals.

Regardless of the fact that a 10 second thought process based on experience and knowledge, would know that's not possibly true.

If JRE can fool you into spreading such hateful disinformation, why do you think it's not possible for other subjects?

Mate because I have a grip on Laplace Transforms and partial derivatives doesn’t mean I can post coherently, keep that in mind!
Nothing against Civil or Structural, but it's good to know you passed a higher maths class.

Having said that.
Engineering is about having the ability to engage with the available information, and find the best outcome.
Not just the best way to answer questions on an exam, with a cheat-sheet.

Talking about Mexico.
Rogan: We live next to a ****ing crackhouse.
Hinchcliffe: That's on fire.
Rogan: Crackhouse on fire, run by a Jew.

Tony Hinchcliffe said Dang was a "filthy little ****ing chink", followed with a series of Asian stereotypes in a mock Chinese accent, and lashed out at audience members who laughed at Dang's jokes, branding them as "race traitors". The video was later shown on Twitter, went viral and received criticism.​

Can't wait for all the leftie melts lolwlwolwololl!
Triggered much, lefties?? lewellelolol!

I think the reason that this isn't being discussed at all, is because no one is surprised by it.

The people who have been calling it out for years aren't surprised, so they're waiting for any push back.

The people who have been defending it for years aren't surprised, so they just can't understand why it's a big deal.

Deny something exists, until it's impossible. And then ignore it, and laugh at the losers who make a big deal out of it.

Nothing against Civil or Structural, but it's good to know you passed a higher maths class.

Having said that.
Engineering is about having the ability to engage with the available information, and find the best outcome.
Not just the best way to answer questions on an exam, with a cheat-sheet.

We did that stuff in engineering maths which included civil and structural students as well (I did electrical).

You were lucky enough to have enough education and background knowledge to offset the JRE, and allow you to understand vaccination.

That's based on the fact that you've had years of 'anti-vax' knowledge, On top of a basic understanding of the scientific model.

So in your mind, no one can be taken advantage of, and Rogan cannot have any influence.

What you struggle to understand, is how people who don't have the same access to information and wisdom as you, might be influenced by one of the largest 'influencers' in the world.

Due to your position and feelings towards the 'left' and 'transgenderism', you actively believed, spread, and possibly still believe the idea that LGBTQ+/CRT movements are forcing schools to make places to poo in the classroom, for children who identify as animals.

Regardless of the fact that a 10 second thought process based on experience and knowledge, would know that's not possibly true.

If JRE can fool you into spreading such hateful disinformation, why do you think it's not possible for other subjects?

I know people can get influenced by Rogan but that's not my problem, it's theirs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep and I reckon you're the person to do it, go get him!
Well, we know he can't be held to account by me, evidenced on this thread.

Do you think the JRE can have a negative impact on society, if it actively spreads misinformation?
Or
Do you think the JRE is just a random podcast that triggers the woke?

I don't know why Civil or Structural Engineers would need Laplace. Unless your course just had a basic maths minimum, that you passed.

Engineering is about collecting available information, understanding that information and working out a solution or outcome based on the available information.

A degree in Engineering is passed by knowing what formulas and inputs are needed for an exam.

Do you think the JRE can have a negative impact on society, if it actively spreads misinformation?
Or

I don't know why Civil or Structural Engineers would need Laplace. Unless your course just had a basic maths minimum, that you passed.

Engineering is about collecting available information, understanding that information and working out a solution or outcome based on the available information.

A degree in Engineering is passed by knowing what formulas and inputs are needed for an exam.
You are without a doubt the most exhausting poster on this website

You are without a doubt the most exhausting poster on this website
Sorry that I insist on people supporting, justifying or substantiating their positions.

I don't do it in person as much, because I know how impossible it is for people who make these statements to support those statements.

But to be fair, if you're not just on these forums to spread lies and misinformation, you should be able to support and explain your position.
And point out how ridiculous my questioning, is.

I'm genuinely frustrated at how pathetic the right wing are on this site. There's nothing to argue against, just placating victimhood.

If I'm some insane leftie lunatic, tear me apart!
Don't just imply that I'm insane and wrong because I'm on the wrong 'side'.
Destroy me with facts and logic!! kek.

Sorry that I insist on people supporting, justifying or substantiating their positions.

I don't do it in person as much, because I know how impossible it is for people who make these statements to support those statements.

But to be fair, if you're not just on these forums to spread lies and misinformation, you should be able to support and explain your position.
And point out how ridiculous my questioning, is.

I'm genuinely frustrated at how pathetic the right wing are on this site. There's nothing to argue against, just placating victimhood.

If I'm some insane leftie lunatic, tear me apart!
Don't just imply that I'm insane and wrong because I'm on the wrong 'side'.
Destroy me with facts and logic!! kek.
It's a podcast - has it occurred to you people don't want or need to "support, justify or substantiate their positions" for liking to listen to it

Tough grass, go outside. The world isn't as serious as you want it to be

No one here is "spreading lies and misinformation". You're more cooked than the people you claim are 'cookers'

Or

Take the View for example, now the clips I've seen of that show indicate they are nutbags to me and they disseminate misinformation all the time. I think they're batshit crazy but I don't care if they're on air or not, it's the dumb people that believe them that are the problem.

And thanks for the explanation on what engineering is, after my degree and years in the field it is information I did not previously know!

It's a podcast - has it occurred to you people don't want or need to "support, justify or substantiate their positions" for liking to listen to it

Tough grass, go outside. The world isn't as serious as you want it to be

No one here is "spreading lies and misinformation". You're more cooked than the people you claim are 'cookers'

I know people can get influenced by Rogan but that's not my problem, it's theirs.

You've clearly not listened to all of my podcasts, you h8r.

You've clearly not listened to all of my podcasts, you h8r.

different-strokes-arnold-jackson.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Podcast Joe Rogan - Tricked again!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back