Joel Selwood - Snipe backfires

Remove this Banner Ad

Maybe headline should be.........Joel Selwood - Snipes backfires, but Cats smash Lions. Then quickly followed up by......whinge whinge whinge.

......quickly followed up by..... lol lol lol lol

......quickly followed up by..... lol lol lol lol

not even sure if that was a dig or not.......I was at the Hawks v Cats game at the 'G' a couple of weeks back....sitting right next to the Hawks cheer squad.....talk about inbreeding! Oh and your mother said hello.

not even sure if that was a dig or not.......i was at the hawks v cats game at the 'g' a couple of weeks back....sitting right next to the hawks cheer squad.....talk about inbreeding! Oh and your mother said hello.

oh no you di' int!

didn't mention he was a crap player, just a sniper and actor.
your football brain is terrible. when he gets hit high he never stops, he always continues to play on and get into the next contest. unlike buddy who throws his arms all over the place and stops to sook to the umpires.

your football brain is terrible. when he gets hit high he never stops, he always continues to play on and get into the next contest. unlike buddy who throws his arms all over the place and stops to sook to the umpires.

yeah, that's how you do the limbo, like joel, throw your head back and keep moving forward.

umpires see that shit.

Just saw the incident from all angles...

Selwood didn't dive, he was out before he hit the ground!

Quality round house right from Raines...

#glassjaw

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thankfully it was merely the throwing of punches and not something really dangerous, like a tackle.

Great player as captain :thumbsu: a glass jawed little bi**h that likes to whack people behind play, Quality individual :rolleyes:. He might want to start reconsidering his ducking ways with a jaw like that, he could SERIOUSLY end up in hospital one day.

Loved Luke Darcy's description of the incident. Claims Raines threw a roudhouse. What a tool. Both should get two weeks each i reckon. Selwood had a fair over reaction to how hard the hit really was. I haven't seen a dive as big as that since Lloyd.

Perfectly in character for Duckflopwood.

Selwood should get 4 weeks for the first slap. Raines only 2 for his in return. Just because Selwood is weak as piss and has a glass jaw shouldn't be a factor in the length of suspensions.

Selwood should get 4 weeks for the first slap. Raines only 2 for his in return. Just because Selwood is weak as piss and has a glass jaw shouldn't be a factor in the length of suspensions.

Digraceful effort by Sniper. Snipes behind play, the victim defends himself and then Sniper goes into autopilot mode and stages for free.

Selwood forever trolling all the n00bs on the bay... :)

That this is started by a Tassie supporter makes it even more enjoyable...

Gotta luv all the jelly in these Selwood threads..... it just reinforces that the Tassie flogs know they stuffed up in the '06 draft.... Mitch Thorpe anyone?????? lolololololol

Remove this Banner Ad

Back