Player Watch John Noble

Remove this Banner Ad

Noble impressed me today, managed to do quite well defensively before providing a lot of run and carry off the half back. Stays in for mine
Agree. I don’t understand the knock on his offensive capabilities, we have that in spades out of the backline, I think he plays his role well. Defence first, and is always in the right spots. Runs well too.

Agree. I don’t understand the knock on his offensive capabilities, we have that in spades out of the backline, I think he plays his role well. Defence first, and is always in the right spots. Runs well too.
I think his offensive capabilities will be his strength. If he develops well, I think he'll cut up zones with speed and precise kicking.

I don’t get the sense that people hate him, more that they recognise he is currently at best a role player. We all need role players though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Noble has been great this year so far, including pre-season.

Will be a very solid attacking small defender, similar to Leon Davis from 2011, but obviously not as good. The team already seem to give him the ball to run and carry and deliver out of the back line.

Very happy with him.

I actually think he was attacking. There was one particular play where his precise pass from the defense into the midfield set us up going forward.

Glad to see Noble back this evening. I'm a fan.

Love watching him and IQ collecting off the back flank. Both enjoy pressure footy, both have some dare, but not so much dare that they get themselves into trouble all the time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch John Noble

Remove this Banner Ad

Back