Past Jordan "I don’t think Sydney fans should be nervous at all" Dawson: Grand Theft Completed, traded 2021 to Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

The comments on Rachele are disgraceful from a captain.

The club is trying to send some misguided message but him to jump onboard and blame a 3rd year player for the rest of his shithouse team being unable to handle the pressure of a showdown is pathetic

Josh Rachelle shows a bit of personality, goes on radio and jokes that the Port supporters have very few teeth.

Kicks a goal in the showdown and taunts the Port crowd in his celebration.

Crows drop Rachelle after they lose.

Jordan Dawson goes out in front of the media and says riling up the Port fans ‘unnecessarily’ doesn’t help us win.

Crows board absolutely roasting him for that take.

Jeez he’s awkward in front of the camera for a captain.

Makes JPK look like Darcy Moore

The comments on Rachele are disgraceful from a captain.

The club is trying to send some misguided message but him to jump onboard and blame a 3rd year player for the rest of his shithouse team being unable to handle the pressure of a showdown is pathetic

Would be on the phone to my manager to GTFO out of there.

I feel like I'm on the extreme outer with this opinion but if Rachelle had already been told by the club to pull his head in with his antics and the followed it up with that shit I don't blame them for dropping him.

Josh Rachelle shows a bit of personality, goes on radio and jokes that the Port supporters have very few teeth.

Kicks a goal in the showdown and taunts the Port crowd in his celebration.

Crows drop Rachelle after they lose.

Jordan Dawson goes out in front of the media and says riling up the Port fans ‘unnecessarily’ doesn’t help us win.

Crows board absolutely roasting him for that take.
AFL/Crows - loved the character & drama while it was happenning... sold a heap of seats... Now in the cold hard light of day... "oh... uh... we take that back now... ok?"

BS.

Good morning everyone, except Jordan Dawson.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Past Jordan "I don’t think Sydney fans should be nervous at all" Dawson: Grand Theft Completed, traded 2021 to Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Back