Josh Battle tells The Stains to go forth and multiply

Remove this Banner Ad

I have just all of a sudden, for some inexplicable reason, realised that Josh Battle is actually a good bloke.

Strange, I had the same moment of clarity with Jack Ginnivan last year.

I have just all of a sudden, for some inexplicable reason, realised that Josh Battle is actually a good bloke.

Strange, I had the same moment of clarity with Jack Ginnivan last year.

Feels good to be a destination Club doesn't it ? Nick Naynes apparently has agreed to sign with Carlton as a free agent and we are in the box seat for Christian Petracca.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Battle is a great defender that should get us another first round draft pick.

If we get a second round draft pick then he's a useless spud that can GAGF.
Then in that case you are wishful thinking about a first or a second rounder for him because hawthorn aren't that dumb to cough up those kind of picks for a potato.

Then in that case you are wishful thinking about a first or a second rounder for him because hawthorn aren't that dumb to cough up those kind of picks for a potato.

It's not the Hawfs that are coughing up a pick for him, it's the AFL who are giving us a compensation pick for him.

If he was a Norf spud like Ben McKay he would worth a first round pick but we aren't a charity case that get gifted top picks.

Last edited:
It's not the Hawfs that are couching up a pick for him, it's the AFL who are giving us a compensation pick for him.

If he was a Norf spud like Ben McKay he would worth a first round pick but we aren't a charity case that get gifted top picks.

The mighty Hawfs are also not into paying for a Ferrari in exchange for a clapped-out Commodore, as happened with Essendon and the McKay FA deal.

The mighty Hawfs are also not into paying for a Ferrari in exchange for a clapped-out Commodore, as happened with Essendon and the McKay FA deal.

Didn't the Hawfs recruit that spud Vickery? I don't know if he cost you a pick but even if you got him for free he wasn't worth it.

Saints get a Band 1 Compo gun mid and Hawks pay a player close to 1mill a year that can't run faster than 5km/h and struggles to jump 5cm off the ground :thumbsu:

You are in for a nasty shock if you think the Stains will get band 1 compo

Battle is a great defender that should get us another first round draft pick.

If we get a second round draft pick then he's a useless spud that can GAGF.
Who?

Remove this Banner Ad

Josh Battle tells The Stains to go forth and multiply

Remove this Banner Ad

Back