Traded Josh Dunkley - [Traded with F3 (Melb), F3 to Brisbane for #21, F1, F2, F4 (Geel)]

Remove this Banner Ad

If you don't have the self-discipline not to attack other posters and derail the thread with crap every other time you post, thread bans will be applied.

Mods are not here to babysit.

Reporting bad posts instead of replying to them would also be extremely helpful if you wish to continue posting here.

Now let’s compare premierships won in the period between the 9/11 terrorist attacks and the death of Iranian economist and politician Jamshid Amouzehar.

Doggie fans furiously googling Iranian economist name now :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Wow this thread has become a dumpster fire

Which just reiterates that this trade is just like so many others. It always descends to mix of good natured banter and irrational salt around this point.

Always happens in the waiting period between the ambit claims and the eventual compromise between both clubs.

The real issue is do we give the number 5 to Dunks or Will Ashcroft?

Normally we give the lowest available number to our first draftee… quite the conundrum.

Marcus Ashcroft’s #10 is still in the hands of Daniel Rich.

Brissie fans furious goobling "wats an ecomonist!" :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

haha, I wonder wtf is a goobling.. your mob is finding new levels of unhinged posting.

Brissie fans furious goobling "wats an ecomonist!" :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Gooble? Is that the home brand search engine used on the 486 PCs in the Footscray Library?

The real issue is do we give the number 5 to Dunks or Will Ashcroft?

Normally we give the lowest available number to our first draftee… quite the conundrum.

Marcus Ashcroft’s #10 is still in the hands of Daniel Rich.
Now we’re finally getting to the important questions. I say Dunkley #5 & Will #8, and Levi can inherit #10 in 2024 after Richy retires a dual premiership player

It also conveniently sets up a neat midfield locker row of #5 Dunks #6 McCluggage #7 Bez #8 W. Ashcroft #9 Neale #10 L. Ashcroft

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I reckon Dunkley will probably choose to keep number 5 after the dogs refuse to trade him and then use their own pick 11 in the ND to redraft him.

It's been reported they've denied Port's request to trade a future first and second.

I do think they'll allow Geelong's request though (if it comes), cause they're special.

I think the AFL would allow Brisbane to do it too if you said “Let us (a) trade the pick or (b) lose it through a deficit when matching on Fletcher - we’re going to lose it either way so let’s just get the trade dominos going”

I know it’s mean but the best bit for me is one of them was always going to go off and Google when the iPhone was invented to see if they could boost the number to 4.

Better than having to justify having fewer premierships in almost 150 years than a club that’s existed for less than 30 in a non-core market

Better than having to justify having fewer premierships in almost 150 years than a club that’s existed for less than 30 in a non-core market

But if you’re going back 150 years that would that include our 50 odd years in the VFA and substantially more premierships than the Bears 3?

Hit up the Bulldogs Wikipedia and have another go at it.

But if you’re going back 150 years that would that include our 50 odd years in the VFA and substantially more premierships than the Bears 3?

Hit up the Bulldogs Wikipedia and have another go at it.

Let’s not forget those 8 flags won by the mighty Roys . ❤️❤️❤️

Remove this Banner Ad

Traded Josh Dunkley - [Traded with F3 (Melb), F3 to Brisbane for #21, F1, F2, F4 (Geel)]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back