Josh Gibson Sanction for Late Night?

Remove this Banner Ad

^^^Be that as it may, she also has a penis. Can also be very confusing for some.

And you would have said "thanks for the offer, but no" and walked away.........

So

Boy meets girl and spends weekend with her
Boy and girl spend day at GP and then party on afterwards
Boy and girl leave together and............

Hawks have no curfew
No talk of alcohol in article
No talk of thrown punches - although he did apparently lick someones face (weird/kinky maybe, but illegal - no) and supposedly broke a glass (the horror)
No mention of drugs
No mention of being late for training or turning up drunk or spent to training
Spoke to club about being out late and that had been stalked by media

So what am I missing, why woud there be a sanction :confused:

I must admit when i read this article all i felt was jealousy, what a mofo. As if you're going to waste time sleeping when your out with the beautiful Ashley Roberts, even if she is one of the biggest international ****s this world has ever seen. Suitable punishment as mentioned would be high fives, and being made to tell the truth about what went on. When Cyril was out late he was just told what the players expected and i expect the same on this one.

Well done Gibbo.

CP,

The headlines suggested that he had been drinking.. " A boozy night ends in pain"
What pain would that be, I have no idea..
The media are really giving me the @#$%^.. Why aren't they chasing some REAL news?
It must be just another slow news day, and TWO articles about Hawthorn on one page, wow!! As for Sheahan asking JK to apologise to the AFL, you know what you can do Sheahan!! It has nothing to do with you at all.. I am sure the AFL are more than capable of asking for an apology..

First they led the war on drugs, then the war on alcohol - now the HS are now leading the war on heterosexuality.

And you would have said "thanks for the offer, but no" and walked away.........

So

Boy meets girl and spends weekend with her
Boy and girl spend day at GP and then party on afterwards
Boy and girl leave together and............

Hawks have no curfew
No talk of alcohol in article
No talk of thrown punches - although he did apparently lick someones face (weird/kinky maybe, but illegal - no) and supposedly broke a glass (the horror)
No mention of drugs
No mention of being late for training or turning up drunk or spent to training
Spoke to club about being out late and that had been stalked by media

So what am I missing, why woud there be a sanction :confused:

A mate came around last night to discuss last Saturday and HFC's prospects for this year. We didn't have a huge night, enjoyed some great Kenyan.

We were sitting in the kitchen chatting away, by chance he broke a coffee glass, my pet parrot squawked 'Pussy Cat Pussy Cat I Love You' (did you know you can't have a Hawk as a pet in Camberwell), I raised my eyebrows, he licked my face. I got straight onto Twitter.

It was quarter past twelve! :)

A mate came around last night to discuss last Saturday and HFC's prospects for this year. We didn't have a huge night, enjoyed some great Kenyan.

We were sitting in the kitchen chatting away, by chance he broke a coffee glass, my pet parrot squawked 'Pussy Cat Pussy Cat I Love You' (did you know you can't have a Hawk as a pet in Camberwell), I raised my eyebrows, he licked my face. I got straight onto Twitter.

It was quarter past twelve! :)

I hope your parrot is good looking ...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Adam Whitey reported via Twitter that:

"HAWKS NEWS: New recruit Josh Gibson will not be suspended by the club after his late night out over the Grand Prix weekend."

http://twitter.com/Whitey927

He also says that:

"CATS NEWS: Darren Milburn is in doubt for Easter Monday's match with Hawthorn with hamstring tightness"

"HAWKS NEWS: New recruit Josh Gibson will not be suspended by the club after his late night out over the Grand Prix weekend."

He also says that:

"CATS NEWS: Darren Milburn is in doubt for Easter Monday's match with Hawthorn with hamstring tightness"

He should be given a Brownlow vote for having a night like that.

He also says that:

That is confirmed Grizz, Milburn will miss.

Seems you and I are the only people that had to endure the poor reporting of five aa. I rang them and asked them what site they had got it from. The Herald sun a day ago went with a story that said he "faced" a one game suspension. Since then the story has been changed.

AA didnt believe me... maybe they will when he lines up Monday...

Remove this Banner Ad

Josh Gibson Sanction for Late Night?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back