Recommitted Josh Kelly [re-signed]

Remove this Banner Ad

Time flies by in footy. Ever notice how quickly each season goes? Where did I state he has signed a deal with us already? Classic Tiger flog who thinks his shit don't stink after his team wins a flag. Jog on mate. If Kelly does leave it will be to North.
Do you even read what you post before hitting submit?
Your post is full of contradictions.

He is a top 5 midfielder and all your franchise could do is scrap together an offer of 2 years. So if Kelly was to want 4 or 5 years, would you not give it to him? Superstars (especially very young ones) get longer deals than 2 years by default. By only signing a 2 year deal, he is sending an unwritten message to the whole of GWS that reads "win a flag or I'm off to North for the big bucks".
Firstly, you guys threw everything you had at a bunch of players. Nobody any good will go near you.
Secondly, I’d rather lose a player just before they become a free agent than just after.

Post 7510
Tigers supporter bumped to laugh at a prediction Tigers had no chance this year. Sad.
I don't remember the dogs being that bad, 35 years of shitness would do that to a supporter base I suppose.

You'll know soon enough;)
No, the Dogs (pre-premiership) and Saints aren't as feral, the feralness must be something Richmond related, something in the water or even the genes or the KFC perhaps.

Dogs were worse. So much worse.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
I guess it depends on the perspective, I know a lot of Giants and Dogs posters despise each other since that Prelim and the Boyd stuff.

I guess it depends on the perspective, I know a lot of Giants and Dogs posters despise each other since that Prelim and the Boyd stuff.
Nah. I actually congratulated them after the win.
Wasnt till after the GF it became pathetic by them.

Not the thread for it though.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I don't remember the dogs being that bad, 35 years of shitness would do that to a supporter base I suppose.
:DI attended finals against both in the last couple of years. My view is the Tigers supporters are thousands of generations more civilised. Believe me I was in a very small minority at the G this year as well.

That ones a nutter troll though.

No, the Dogs (pre-premiership) and Saints aren't as feral, the feralness must be something Richmond related, something in the water or even the genes or the KFC perhaps.
That one went over your head.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Given he's under contract again, we'll close this until he attempts to get to Hawthorn in 2019.

Please contact your friendly neighbourhood moderator to reopen.

Remove this Banner Ad

Recommitted Josh Kelly [re-signed]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back