Speculation Josh Rachele [RFA 2029]

Remove this Banner Ad

Mar 19, 2020
AFL Club
West Coast
Surely he is off after he got thrown under the bus by Adelaide?

Id expect a fair few clubs would have interest. First thought was Carlton. Chased Hayward and didnt get anywhere and feel like Rachele kind of would play a similar role. North Melbourne would also have interest

Think his worth is a pick 15-25 range. Maybe Carlton give up a pick in the teens and get a pick + Rachele back?

Either way id watch this space. Rachele and his manager would be insane to stay

Last edited by a moderator:

Don't think he will go anywhere this offseason, but it's getting to the point where I'd be shocked if he sees out his career in Adelaide.

Would fit in well at Carlton, but I dare say every Victorian club would hold some interest in him given he's only 21 years old.

First round pick would definitely have to be involved.

EDIT: Oh yeah, he was a Carlton fan as a kid. Come home, Josh. We'll show you the love you deserve.

Last edited:
Don't think he will go anywhere this offseason, but it's getting to the point where I'd be shocked if he sees out his career in Adelaide.

Would fit in well at Carlton, but I dare say every Victorian club would hold some interest in him given he's only 21 years old.

First round pick would definitely have to be involved.
late first round/early second round
but Adelaide would want a hell of a lot more.

Trade him to Port for SFA
Robin Williams Movie GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

A 21 year old small forward who has kicked 30 and has 18 assists, signed until 2029?

Even with his out there personality he would and should cost a very decent first round pick.

Clubs should of course ask the question but I don’t think any club is giving up what he’s worth.

Id expect a fair few clubs would have interest. First thought was Carlton. Chased Hayward and didnt get anywhere and feel like Rachele kind of would play a similar role. North Melbourne would also have interest

Think his worth is a pick 15-25 range. Maybe Carlton give up a pick in the teens and get a pick + Rachele back?

Mate the bloke is contracted for another 5 years. First rounder maybe even 2. Best small fwd under 22 kicked 30 goals this year as a small fwd.

Yeah right, nice try but no cigar...🤣😂🤣😂

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mate the bloke is contracted for another 5 years. First rounder maybe even 2. Best small fwd under 22 kicked 30 goals this year as a small fwd.
You just literally booted the guy out of the club. You cant turf a guy and demand he stay... its a bit of a flawed concept that.

He will go for a pick 15-25 and you will be happy to get Jack Lukosius as his replacement. Its a win/win scenario

You just literally booted the guy out of the club. You cant turf a guy and demand he stay... its a bit of a flawed concept that.

He will go for a pick 15-25 and you will be happy to get Jack Lukosius as his replacement. Its a win/win scenario
We hold the whip hand. He won’t leave for 15-25 that’s laughable. Just because he got dropped means nothing

Remove this Banner Ad

Speculation Josh Rachele [RFA 2029]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back