Speculation Josh Rachele [RFA 2029]

Remove this Banner Ad

Depend whether Rachele's contract has been backend at $1M per season and has been in the AFL system for 6 years and I say Rachele has been more impressive in the first 3 years than Lukosius. ;)
Rachelle was very impressive, now not so much and on the outer, there is no evidence of Luko being anywhere near $1m a year, it’s pure speculation

So let me get this right

Lukoisus is on 1 mill a year = Fact, well known in the AFL
Rachele dropped by his teammates who dont like him = Speculation, despite Rory Laird mentioning it out loud in a press conference it isnt known at all by anyone. Stop guessing

Fantastic logic guys

Rachele, Soligo and Nankervis. A Great bunch of boys genuinely.

All three are NO chance to finish their career in Adelaide. Categorically NO CHANCE any of them stays their entire career at Adelaide. They’ll all move at some point, not together but once one moves it’ll be the domino effect with the other two out of there within one year/two.

All three can’t stand Nicks. That’s well known to those who know, would’ve been mentioned by Adelaide fans and if it hasn’t well you know now, p.s Nicks is a moron and the stuff I’ve heard … wow. They’re not the only group within Adelaide’s squad that can’t stand Nicks, let’s not go there anyways.

-

Anyways Pies rate Rachele but his a longer term target then for the interim. He will only go Pies or Carlton. I’ve heard that from him, won’t ever consider any other club. Can’t stand the hate his gotten, top bloke every interaction I’ve had, cheeky too. Don’t worry about how I know all three, I know many players - maybe I played the game at a high level and was delisted you’ll just never know 😎

-

PS anyone saying his lost the respect of his teammates that’s is 100% absolute rubbish. Won’t allow any fake ITKs to spread such nonsense maybe they can explain why the coaches pet as they call genuinely behind his back keeps getting a game …

MN is getting the can anyways the club execs know his position is untenable come November. They know the younger boys are disillusioned the clubs not dumb just in denial
Is there no thread on this board that’s safe from your biblical diatribe?

Is it possible the club is omitting a player due to behaviour, as opposed to wanting them out of the club entirely?

Because it seems a hell of a lot like the former and you need to make quite the leap to reach the latter.

Yes the top is true. It happene last year, His name is Jack Ginnivan

The reach isnt that big because the last example of it runs around in a different jumper...

So let me get this right

Lukoisus is on 1 mill a year = Fact, well known in the AFL
Rachele dropped by his teammates who dont like him = Speculation, despite Rory Laird mentioning it out loud in a press conference it isnt known at all by anyone. Stop guessing

Fantastic logic guys
Where did Rory Laird say the players dropped him and that they don’t like him?

Where did Rory Laird say the players dropped him and that they don’t like him?
His press conference literally said Racheles values dont align with the clubs... Its the EXACT same reason Ginnivan was turfed, word for word

You think Rachele was dropped because hs is a crap player and not worthy of playing? The guy gets dropped one day after a club leader says his values dont align with the clubs

Once you lose respect of the playing group, its hard to win back. Its really rare the player will bother too. Just like Jack did, Josh will ask for a trade and both sides will move on

His press conference literally said Racheles values dont align with the clubs... Its the EXACT same reason Ginnivan was turfed, word for word

You think Rachele was dropped because hs is a crap player and not worthy of playing? The guy gets dropped one day after a club leader says his values dont align with the clubs

Once you lose respect of the playing group, its hard to win back. Its really rare the player will bother too. Just like Jack did, Josh will ask for a trade and both sides will move on
Hang on, you said the players collectively dropped him and that they don’t like him?

That’s not what I’m reading, I’m reading a leader of the club saying his professionalism needs working on? In fact

It’s hardly the same situation as Ginnivan either. Ginnivan was on the fringes of the 22, was only in contract for one more year and his spot in the team was going to be even harder to retain as Collingwood were bringing in Lachie Schultz.

Hang on, you said the players collectively dropped him and that they don’t like him?

That’s not what I’m reading, I’m reading a leader of the club saying his professionalism needs working on? In fact

It’s hardly the same situation as Ginnivan either. Ginnivan was on the fringes of the 22, was only in contract for one more year and his spot in the team was going to be even harder to retain as Collingwood were bringing in Lachie Schultz.
They publically hang him out to dry. If you call a guy outside the 4 walls, its not cos you enjoy going out for dinner with the bloke lets say. We gotta apply some common sense in life. You think Rory and Josh went out for a cup of coffee and had a laugh the next day as good mates or something?

Collingwood replaced Ginnivan knowing he was going... Lets not pretend otherwise. Ginnivan was on the fringes of the 22.... cos the club dodnt like his professionalism. It 100% was not a talent thing. One more year on his deal doesnt mean much, not like he was a free agemt or anything and given that Collingwood gave him up for a return of zero I dont think they were overly concerned with Jacks trade value being kept

As i said before. Put Josh in a Gold Coast shirt and this thread has a complete 180. People just ignoring the reality cos its Adelaide

They publically hang him out to dry. If you call a guy outside the 4 walls, its not cos you enjoy going out for dinner with the bloke lets say

Collingwood replaced Ginnivan knowing he was going... Lets not pretend otherwise. Ginnivan was on the fringes of the 22.... cos the club dodnt like his professionalism. It 100% was not a talent thing. One more year on his deal doesnt mean much, not like he was a free agemt or anything and given that Collingwood gave him up for a return of zero I dont think they were overly concerned with Jacks trade value being kept

As i said before. Put Josh in a Gold Coast shirt and this thread has a complete 180. People just ignoring the reality cos its Adelaide
As per usual, you’re over thinking things, this will be the last response to you because you’re frustratingly boring to converse with.

Clubs are allowed to uphold professional standards by commenting on behaviours and also omitting them. It’s not as deep as you think it is.

As per usual, you’re over thinking things, this will be the last response to you because you’re frustratingly boring to converse with.

Clubs are allowed to uphold professional standards by commenting on behaviours and also omitting them. It’s not as deep as you think it is.
As opposed to Jack Lukoisus and his 1.5 mill per year contract which means Gold Coast must give him up for free thread below this one? I think my train of thought is much more correct then many others in this board

Time will tell so i think we will find out how deep it is as the months go on. I mean did you sit here last year thinking Jack Ginnivan would go or did that surprise you? You cant rule it out this blankly cos history does repeat when it comes to AFL and trades

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Future 1st, Future 4th and Caleb Daniel for Rachele.

He ain't going nowhere.
He will take it on the chin, put his nose to the grindstone and have an even better 2025.
He wants to be a one club player, and he wants to play his football out with his best friend Jake Soligo, who has also signed on until 2029.
You dont think players get traded by their club when they have great mates at that particular club with years on a contract remaining, no matter if there is off field issues or not ( Treloar)

Going nowhere, waste of a thread

How so? you don't think Rchmond will make a call to Rachele's manager unoffical ? Pickers has made mention almost every player comes up in chit chat between clubs an managers during the year of course doesn't mean he'll go but it's worth a chat,

who knows how the exit interview will go? nicks understands he is on thin ice as coach so who knows how it plays out?

This thread seems a bit crazy. He's contracted to 2029 so unless Adeaide get a massive offer this won't happen.

I know someone jokingly said before, "sure straight swap for Will Day". If something like that came up, we'll of course they would looked at it, but I hardly believe they will be out there to trade him.

However, in saying that what if and it's always alot of what ifs, he was part of a trade that got Lukosius to the crows?

Just floating the last idea out there, I doubt it just interesting discussion.

How so? you don't think Rchmond will make a call to Rachele's manager unoffical ? Pickers has made mention almost every player comes up in chit chat between clubs an managers during the year of course doesn't mean he'll go but it's worth a chat,

who knows how the exit interview will go? nicks understands he is on thin ice as coach so who knows how it plays out?
He aint going anywhere. The thirst for him to leave is real.

well if is Ginnivan 2.0, shouldnt ADeliade do everything to keep him seeing how Ginnivan 1.0 went after a club let him express himself and let him cook?
Good point. Id argue though Ginnivan forced his way out just as much as Collingwood were happy to leave.

I also think Rachele will hold more interest then Ginnivan too. It will be a lessons learned as opposed to a complete 180 id suggest. You can still do what Collingwood did. Just smarter

Remove this Banner Ad

Speculation Josh Rachele [RFA 2029]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back