Speculation Josh Rachele [RFA 2029]

Remove this Banner Ad

No, they literally didn't. They omitted him from the team and nothing more.

So someone posted that he copped a wack from a club official in a media interveiw plus also a club statement about his lack of team first attitude.

Is that true?

If that is factual then its is more than just a player being omitted for form. Clubs dont normally criticise a player in public.

Rachele + pick 5 (Gold Coast) to Richmond
Rioli to Gold Coast
Lukoisus to Adelaide

Bookmark it.

Gold Coast happy to pay overs to get rid of a $1mil salary and a player they don't want.

I can't see Rachele playing another game for Adelaide. His manager and family will see to that.

Personally, I'd much prefer a draft pick to Rachele or Soligo instead but can't see that happening.

Last edited:
Rioli to Gold Coast
Lukoisus to Adelaide

Bookmark it.

Gold Coast happy to pay overs to get rid of a $1mil salary and a player they don't want.

I can't see Rachele playing another game for Adelaide. His manager and family will see to that.

Personally, I'd much prefer a draft pick to Rachele or Soligo instead but can't see that happening.
I’ll put my balls on the rustiest guillotine if this is the deal.

Rioli to Gold Coast
Lukoisus to Adelaide

Bookmark it.

In what world is Riloi worth Pick 5 and Rachele? Talk about a wild offer. Infact, in no world is Luko worth Rachele.

Rioli to Gold Coast
Lukoisus to Adelaide

Bookmark it.

So Richmond get Rachele + 5 for Rioli ?

That’s hilarious

Will be a part of the ANB deal, likely straight swap
I wouldn’t have thought so. ANB is a mid-late second rounder. Rachele is worth a decent first round pick.

I wonder if Oliver will be considered, Adelaide have shown interest.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wouldn’t have thought so. ANB is a mid-late second rounder. Rachele is worth a decent first round pick.

I wonder if Oliver will be considered, Adelaide have shown interest.

No one is paying a good first round pick for a bloke in the 2s who’s contracted until 2029 and can’t get a match ahead of Murphy.

No one is paying a good first round pick for a bloke in the 2s who’s contracted until 2029 and can’t get a match ahead of Murphy.
How many times has he played 2s?

He’s been dropped for disciplinary reasons, not because he can’t break into the side.

Stop being silly.

Rioli to Gold Coast
Lukoisus to Adelaide

Bookmark it.

Lol, yeah its bookmarked for future mirth

Remove this Banner Ad

Speculation Josh Rachele [RFA 2029]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back